Ton up

Guest joe ox
still a prick i see jo, how long have you been on here ? still waiting to here something sensible from you. now run on

rrrrrrrrrrr Shaun's dummy is out and he wont put it back in :laugh:

how many of your well bred coursing dogs have you bought and sold this last season in your bible (the yellow add trader) :rofl:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would a hundred rabbits do caught in the middle of september or would it have to be the middle of winter....

We made our large bags of rabbits in febuary ,that when we were allowed on the big estates[after the shooting] .I never did much good in september ,it was to warm and still to many milky does about,the dogs spent half the night coughing and sneezing on belly fur,also it takes months of work for a dog to get in condition to make a good bag. At the time ,the thing that made me push myself and the dogs ,was two young kids ,and no job

Guest joe ox
once a minshaw man always a minshaw man you can take the man out of the council estate but you cant take the council estate out of the man joey :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

rrrrrrrrrr how sweet I have a SECRET admirer :wub:

come on am bored and havent got work untill tommorow, , and eastenders isnt on yet, how many hares taken by one dog in one day ? ? please ?

96. Not single handed though, and it was by two Yorkshire terriers called Fifi & Toodles. :yes::thumbs:

Seeing THAT picture of a certain dog in front of a rake of rabbits (in another thread) Reminded me of the controversy it caused in the "shooting news" back then.

So what do people think now ? Is it possible for one dog to take 100 or more rabbits in one night. ?

Bearing in mind, the rabbits have to be carried off the ground etc, i still doubt it.

What do you think ? :whistling:

im certain it could be done with the right dog fit experienced ect... But why would anyone want to take a 100 in a single nights lamping, if it was me and i had the chance of taking that many i would take what i need and be off home.

atb

J.A

time it was put to bed, to many impressionable kids read this and thinking 100 bunnies is do able. that wouldnt be a wise thing.

LETS START A NEW THREAD ON WHAT BREED WOULD TAKE THE MOST IN A SINGLE NIGHTS LAMPING,

It wont be a well bred coursing dog :rofl:

these are coursing dogs that also did a bit of lamping joe

dog008-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

time it was put to bed, to many impressionable kids read this and thinking 100 bunnies is do able. that wouldnt be a wise thing.

LETS START A NEW THREAD ON WHAT BREED WOULD TAKE THE MOST IN A SINGLE NIGHTS LAMPING,

That ones to easy collie x atb Catcher 1

As i have already stated I have caught 107 rabbits on the lamp with 1 dog. I was lamping salisbury plains recently and nearly reached the magical ton once again. My current dog Glass Eye who is a line bred type of bitza killed 96 single handed.

any pics? :victory:

sorry fella,i was lieing,i do that alot on the internet :icon_redface: its what i do after i have taken my fix of the hard stuff :icon_eek:

Guest lurchers&terriers

f**k all wrong with buying a dog off the ad trader. Who gives a flying f**k where a dog is bought as long as it does what you want it to. As for never seeing a decent dog bought out of the ad trader but that must be your area pal. I know a few lads back home in wales who have done it and they dont keep shit. Dont matter if you go to the guy with the best pups and best breeding in the world it dont grantee a top dog. Its hit or miss no matter where you get your dog. f*****g snobbery thats what it is.

i still think mine,s the biggest.
no mine is bigger than yours :whistling:

any of you had 100 shags..cause theres one or two who sound like they havnt had one yet...hehee.

Or shall it follow the thread how many have done 100 in one night lol :whistling:
Guest joe ox
f**k all wrong with buying a dog off the ad trader. Who gives a flying f**k where a dog is bought as long as it does what you want it to. As for never seeing a decent dog bought out of the ad trader but that must be your area pal. I know a few lads back home in wales who have done it and they dont keep shit. Dont matter if you go to the guy with the best pups and best breeding in the world it dont grantee a top dog. Its hit or miss no matter where you get your dog. f*****g snobbery thats what it is.

Each to his own :good:

Guest anonymous

25 pages of f****n shit....... If it comes to boasting, you can guarantee that will be the thread with the most posts........ 100 rabbits in one night I mean............ WHY????