Ton up

still a prick i see jo, how long have you been on here ? still waiting to here something sensible from you. now run on

rrrrrrrrrrr Shaun's dummy is out and he wont put it back in :laugh:

how many of your well bred coursing dogs have you bought and sold this last season in your bible (the yellow add trader) :rofl:

dont buy or sell dogs, but if you can find anything on this or any hunting site that ive sold please show me,

now please get back to some imput into subject if you have any

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joe ox
dont buy or sell dogs, but if you can find anything on this or any hunting site that ive sold please show me,

The dummy is back in then, I wonder how long for? You spit it out more than your well bred coursing dogs do :sick: :rofl:

Your valuable "IMPUT" into this topic has been very educating NOT.

Guest anonymous

The dummy is back in then, I wonder how long for? You spit it out more than your well bred coursing dogs do :sick: :rofl:

You 2 want to get a room.........

must have a problem with lads who use to course pre ban ???? or you must think we are all one trick ponys ?????

so whats your only trick jo ????? i heard you suck young boys off behind the toilets for sweetie's lol :laugh:

Guest joe ox
must have a problem with lads who use to course pre ban ???? or you must think we are all one trick ponys ?????

so whats your only trick jo ????? i heard you suck young boys off behind the toilets for sweetie's lol :laugh:

Oh dear the insults have started again the dummy is back out as I predicted in my previous post. Again like I have already said Shaun dont judge everyone by your standards, a very nice thing to say on a forum what can be read by kids!!!!! Shows your mentality doesnt it.

Oh dear the insults have started again the dummy is back out as I predicted in my previous post. Again like I have already said Shaun dont judge everyone by your standards, a very nice thing to say on a forum what can be read by kids!!!!! Shows your mentality doesnt it.

you dont have standards you aint got nothing that i am interested in so run along and peddle,

time it was put to bed, to many impressionable kids read this and thinking 100 bunnies is do able. that wouldnt be a wise thing.

LETS START A NEW THREAD ON WHAT BREED WOULD TAKE THE MOST IN A SINGLE NIGHTS LAMPING,

It wont be a well bred coursing dog :rofl:

small minded eh ?????????????

Edited by shaun v
Guest joe ox
you dont have standards you aint got nothing that i am interested in so run along and peddle,

My standards are obviously a lot higher than yours. It would not even enter my head to write such a disgusting comment as you wrote. So you run along you disgusting pervert.

My standards are obviously a lot higher than yours. It would not even enter my head to write such a disgusting comment as you wrote. So you run along you disgusting pervert.

yeah just a clown who knows feck all apart from jumping into threads and trying to be be clever cu nt

Guest joe ox
yeah just a clown who knows feck all apart from jumping into threads and trying to be be clever cu nt

You write disgusting perverted comments and swear on a forum read by kids. Your a perverted disgusting little man with a bad attitude problem now run along and jack another one of your well bred coursing dogs.

You write disgusting perverted comments and swear on a forum read by kids. Your a perverted disgusting little man with a bad attitude problem now run along and jack another one of your well bred coursing dogs.

god you are a muppet.

right joe you say coursing dogs are no good i will enter my dog in lamping comp if you put what ever you have , and i tell you what i will pay for your entry aswell . dont try and use the site is read by kids shit

god you are a muppet.

right joe you say coursing dogs are no good i will enter my dog in lamping comp if you put what ever you have , and i tell you what i will pay for your entry aswell . dont try and use the site is read by kids shit

even if you two enter, there is no garantee you will get drawn together.