Ton up

:clapper::clapper::clapper: .atb mate Catcher 1

I was thinking the same damned thing, well almost. Has anyone noticed that it seems to be just blokes replying on this post. Is that high levels of testosterone I can whiff coming from the screen in front of me. FOR FECKS SAKE. WHO gives a mangy howling monkeys arse who does what when or where. THE WORLD HAS LIARS. Live with it. Let them do their thing do your own.

There is a big bright world out there, go out and enjoy it, catch a few bunnies, catch a lot of bunnies BUT enjoy your fecking selves. AS CW says LIFE is short. Please try and make it sweet. Jeeez.

Peace to the testosterone-adled lot of you.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/color]

:clapper::clapper::clapper: .atb mate Catcher 1

I was thinking the same damned thing, well almost. Has anyone noticed that it seems to be just blokes replying on this post. Is that high levels of testosterone I can whiff coming from the screen in front of me. FOR FECKS SAKE. WHO gives a mangy howling monkeys arse who does what when or where. THE WORLD HAS LIARS. Live with it. Let them do their thing do your own.

There is a big bright world out there, go out and enjoy it, catch a few bunnies, catch a lot of bunnies BUT enjoy your fecking selves. AS CW says LIFE is short. Please try and make it sweet. Jeeez.

Peace to the testosterone-adled lot of you.

ive been watching this thread for the last few days and for what its worth theres not one person who has taken the magic ton themselves, they are only going off what other people have told them.

and has we all know on these internet forums anything can be said whether its true or not

happy hunting guys

tess

id like to add at this point that i,ve got the biggest cock.
hit the nail spot on the head!! i think the irony will be wasted though. :doh:

Its big and Red and wakes me up every morning.

atb

vin

id like to add at this point that i,ve got the biggest cock.
hit the nail spot on the head!! i think the irony will be wasted though. :doh:

Its big and Red and wakes me up every morning.

atb

vin

YOUR WIFE :clapper:

Well i seen it done by this tiny 1/2 x whippet that was 3/4 greyhound,1/2 rocket up the ar*e,1/2 irish wolfhound.It was was smooth coated with long hair and was docked but with feather on it's tail,the chap running it was a tall short fella with a bold head with dreadlocks,he was a arab/nigerian who was white and if anyone sees him tell him that motor he sold me was cr*p.

Just thinking back to many moons ago :icon_redface: ,i can remember a copy of the then Shooting News with an article about Tommy Mcphee and his dog which was basically Whippet/Grey catching 120+ rabbits running solo up at Caithness on the lamp,if i remember correctly there was a picture on the cover if it wasn't the rabbits he also supposedly took 23 hares solo with the same dog and it may of been that which was on the cover? Any truth in him doing the feat then folks? :D

mark lives down the road from me.he some how got my number n told me if he see me lamping on his ground or near it he goin 2 take my lamp like f**k.by the way he owns all the ground in cornwall well that [bANNED TEXT] he thinks.but [bANNED TEXT] i dont under stand is my dad been lamping his hole life around were we live so he can f**k off and every time he wants two run people for money!!!!!!

Guest joe ox
mark lives down the road from me.he some how got my number n told me if he see me lamping on his ground or near it he goin 2 take my lamp like f**k.by the way he owns all the ground in cornwall well that [bANNED TEXT] he thinks.but [bANNED TEXT] i dont under stand is my dad been lamping his hole life around were we live so he can f**k off and every time he wants two run people for money!!!!!!

Bullying kids it doesnt get much lower than that :thumbdown:

Bullying kids it doesnt get much lower than that :thumbdown:

hi richie its malcom,your 25 arnt you and have you not been poaching some of his land????????and nicking stuff of the farms so dont tell lies and tell these people the truth i came on here for fun

Edited by hilltop
Ive quite often not done 100 in a season never mind one night :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What is it about the number game lads find so attractive? :icon_eek:

thank you Donk, take what you need, and I mean for the pot man is the most destructive killer that has walked this planet, enjoy your hunting enjoy your best friend,, your dog, WHY TRY AND RUN HIM TO DEATH,

i think it can be done because my cousin has got the best dog in the world. lol

:clapper: rew your joke i know i shoudnt stayed logged in on your computer.I do think its possible if you give your dog easy slips and not rush any runs up somewhere like the dales.

atb N.H