1. 1. which would you go for?

• hw100
    • s410

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1

Ok, you can close the poll now and the result was very predictable in any case ....100% for the 410 :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

ATB

Michael

Hat , coat, feather boa and yes I'll find my way to the door. TAXIIIIIIIII

owning both guns i love the s410 however after having a few problems with the s410 im starting to like the hw100 its quieter for one the action is 100% better quality,i wont rule out an s510,but for now the hw100 is pipping the post for me!!

I've had an s410k myself in the past, good guns, a lot of lads I know have got the hw100's now and rave about them... To be honest weihrauch have always been top quality airgun and rimfires...

Down to choice but on quality alone I'd have to say HW100..

Ok, you can close the poll now and the result was very predictable in any case ....100% for the 410 :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

ATB

Michael

Hat , coat, feather boa and yes I'll find my way to the door. TAXIIIIIIIII

The stealth ;)

I've had an s410k myself in the past, good guns, a lot of lads I know have got the hw100's now and rave about them... To be honest weihrauch have always been top quality airgun and rimfires...

Down to choice but on quality alone I'd have to say HW100..

You want banning off this site with comments like that :angry::tongue2::clapper: .

I see the AAS410 is out in front well i would expect nothing less from such a beautiful sexy hot rifle :wub: :tongue4: :give_rose: that is the AAS410 :clapper: