hw100 or s410?

s410 and hw100  

60 members have voted

1. 1. which would you go for?

• hw100
    • s410

i havent voted because i own both rifles :D

so its not fair to make me choose :angry:

my AAS410K .22 is a fantastic hunting tool and also very handy for shooting out of a car. its also light, handy for crawling about through horse shit with, and on a long mooch but i have a sling so i dont have to hanball it about. the beauty about this rifle is that its small and a very hany tool to take hunting, if i was to pick a bad point of the AAS410K it would be that you can double load it easy but this i put down to {human error} not product!! you just have to listen for that last click then its game on.

so in fact there is no bad point is there?as for the cocking action i can load as quick as the HW100KTS and as effective.

but would like to try this rifle in .177

as for the HW100KTS .177 :D

this is a fantastic hunting tool, not ideal for shooting out of a car as a bit heavy to move quickly in a confined space, but ideal if your sniping from the car and you dont have to move much, i dont crawl about to much with this rifle { but have done } because of its weight. now before you all start calling me a girl!! my forearms are in good condition, as i push plaster up a wall all day long. so im used to lifting 25kg with out a flinch, i also have a sling on this rifle as it is needed, for those who say its not to heavy i dought you all?cmon lads be totaly honest as i have , how many of you go out for longer than 8hours and walk around with it in your hands?not on a sling i mean actually carry it, this is the only bad point i can find about this rifle.its nice to handle it fits me nice the side lever is different but good {i like it} plus the 14 shot mag as well, its also a .177 now lets create a monster!! i have found that i hit more with the .177 than the .22 now personally i wont shoot pass 40yds with the .22 but will with the .177 if the coditions are right , so for me they do acutally have a purpose for me to use both calibers

so if i was to choose between both rifles, and could only have one. then i would have

neither

thats how i personally compare these two rifles, now im no air gun expert this is my own personale preference

end of rant

regards :big_boss:

davy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you had to choose davy........surely it would be.....

a rapid

Lets be honest if it was the weight i wanted then i would tie a f*****g brick to the barrell! The S410 wins it for me because its a good tool and has gorgeous looks to boot. A good mate of mine has a HW100 and it also is a good tool but i just dont like how it sits in my shoulder, just doesnt feel right for me, but his is the thumbhole version (if you can really call it that) and i have heard that the sporter is a better fit generally. And then theres the price, quite a difference i believe!

Thats because an elastic band and drinking straw dont wiegh that much mate on a S410, does'nt take that much power to spit blotting paper. :D