BREEDING FOR MONEY

made me chuckle that...but seriously...once you've smelt bullshit...you allways remember it ;)

One mans truth is another mans bullshit....some people hear the truth they call it bullshit.......others admit it.......some even spend their life crying about it........it takes all sorts ;)

Nah you've lost me there mate...bullshit is bullshit...and bullshit stinks...it allways stinks!...and you know that

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah you've lost me there mate...bullshit is bullshit...and bullshit stinks...it allways stinks!...and you know that

If you are fat....and i call you fat.......am i a liar ?.....no....saying it is wrong but it dont turn the truth into lies about being fat ..... even when its cried over for years to come..........even when it builds hate and resentment !....i say again,read my signature,personally you dont strike me as ignorant.

Edited by gnasher16

If you are fat....and i call you fat.......am i a liar ?.....no....saying it is wrong but it dont turn the truth into lies about being fat ..... even when its cried over for years to come..........even when it builds hate and resentment !....i say again,read my signature,personally you dont strike me as ignorant.

Your losing me here fella...talking in riddles...are you calling me fat? or stupid?...but whats that i can smell(sniff sniff) is it sheep? is it goats? is it pigs?...Nah its Bullshit!!

[quote name='AKA-BRINDLE' date='Jun 14 2009, 01:22 AM' post='1099668'

Your losing me here fella...talking in riddles...are you calling me fat? or stupid?...but whats that i can smell(sniff sniff) is it sheep? is it goats? is it pigs?...Nah its Bullshit!!

I tell you what it is.....its called selective memory............or did the hate and resentment not come from the " fat " word like you said 3 years ago ?....probably best to send a pm pal this has gone somewhat off topic....if you can be bothered that is,personally i cant really but of course if i can help in your rehabilitation in any way im quite happy to.... :thumbs:

I guess we could all look at people breeding dogs this way... you work hard and do a good job working, does it piss you off if someone else makes more money than you doing the same thing or they live somewhere else and it pays more or they just don't have to work as hard and still get more money?

Feck it then, pass a law saying we all get paid the same money world wide for the same job same output, slack a little and you're out, someone will be standing ready to take your place when you fall.

Could do the same with dogs I suppose... set requirements on them, a breed warden you know. Hmmm... isn't somebody trying to do that right now? If you're opposed to free will and the odd fecker breeding his dogs then maybe you should join the KC's train of thought and submit to "a group" having control of what and if you shall ever breed your dog. :whistling:

Some of you don't get it. The more you bitch about what someone else does or doesn't do, just puts you one step closer to laws being passed where Someone WILL tell you whether you can or cannot breed your dog. For feck's sake... I'm surprised you don't have to go to counseling just to own a dog over there considering all the bitching about who is and who isn't up to par, everybody bragging away about their own and slagging the other guy. :rolleyes:

Edited by DeanD

ive just got in to the game and without buying from these so called puppy peddlers i would not have any other option. if you use your head and buy from a good breeder whos breeding good dogs regardless of the money than whats the problem? i dont know any lurcher men so how would i get hold of a good working dog and some sound advice at the same time. sure if i ever bred a litter i would give some away to mates but it aint cheap to keep dogs and if you can make a few quid out of it then whats the big deal, it would be a better world if everything was free and gifted but get real most people aint like this. :wallbash:

i personaly don't agree with you there as i beleive everything has a right to life and please tell me how you would chose which pups you would knock on the head in your cull. say your bitch has 10 5 dogs 5 bitches

feed your bitch right and she will rear them fine as for giving the pups the best start 6 will get no better start than 10 done correctly

are you a anti :whistling:

Just a quick question is there alot of people who just breed working dogs for a quick dollar just to sting the inexpierienced of the working dog world.........Lets face it its not as if there is a shortage of lurchers/terriers as alot of the kennels where i live there is more failed/unwanted working dogs than enough

Quite right mate!!!

Ive got 2 very well bred bitches but id never breed from them,theres loads of pups to choose from!!! too many knobs owning dogs that are doing little or no work!!! And im no exception!

Just a quick question is there alot of people who just breed working dogs for a quick dollar just to sting the inexpierienced of the working dog world.........Lets face it its not as if there is a shortage of lurchers/terriers as alot of the kennels where i live there is more failed/unwanted working dogs than enough

folk who breed purely for the dollar should be our quarry :)