dogs stolen last night.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
i had a look through TT's old posts, these were the only pics of his dogs i could find,hope it helps people to keep an eye out.

TT will probably put pics up later but in the mean time here are these pics.

the twats r takin them so who.s buying them drill there nee kaps id like to say i hope u get them bk but these sort ov dogs r sold b 4 they r stolen b*****ds :wallbash:

Cant believe it,not again.Sorry for your troubles TT these scumbags must be local theyre waitin for you to restock just to rob again.You gonna have to put the squeeze on the contact that led to you gettin one back[balaclavas and hurleys should do the job.Dont know how youre goin to have the heart to start again.Think about new concrete kennels with solid steel doors and security cameras.a.t.b burrowman

Cant believe it,not again.Sorry for your troubles TT these scumbags must be local theyre waitin for you to restock just to rob again.You gonna have to put the squeeze on the contact that led to you gettin one back[balaclavas and hurleys should do the job.Dont know how youre goin to have the heart to start again.Think about new concrete kennels with solid steel doors and security cameras.a.t.b burrowman

mate sound advice go to an electrical wholesaler they do wireless and wired cctv systems thats just plug and play for aroumd 150 very good in the dark definately worth it... sorry to hear about your loss its disgusting..

Edited by Rugersrob
Fcuking scum of the earth want their arms + legs broken best of luck getting them back TT ,yis Jigger. :angry:
sorry to here about you dogs going TT some one must no whos bying them if just one person had the bollocks to say somthing we cud start to put this wright and stop these theiving b*****ds in there tracks i hope you get them back mate good luck
I just recieved a phone call in the last 5 minutes from top terrierman.between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6a.m. 6 of his dogs were stolen.As far as I can make out from him there were 4 black terriers 1red dog and 1 white russell dog.He is in a state of shock and is out this very minute searching for the scum who did this.i am certain all the kennels were padlocked and secured.This is organised thieving by a group of individuals that have an out let for these dogs.they are not keeping these dogs for themselves but are moving them on as quick as theyre taking them.he asked to put a topic up here for him and he will put up pics later on this morning.I am so sorry TT for your loss mate and hope you find out who exactly is doing this.TT's mate was done a few weeks ago so this is someoe whos watching the scene from the parimiters.this is the type of low life shite that is involved in dogs today,the vast majority of dog men are 100% spot on but there are these few that need to be caught and dealt with quickly to send out a message that this will not be tolerated.Keep your eyes and ears open and hopefully there might be a happy out come to this sick stomach wrenching act.

thay wont killing the b###rd :angry: robin scum thay wont put down