• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

farmer finds crop circle > local paper Informed > hundreds turn up to see it paying £2 a time > farmers laughing :clapper:

It makes me wonder if the people who do it arnt being payed by the farmers for that very reason, you could exibit that work as modern art so why dont the artists do exactly that :hmm:

like it says on dogas profile big is doga small is earthy fat pie eating lard arse :whistling:
fat compared to you im feckin anarexic you look like a mouldy pork pie hair fecka,gelly neck.get your arse of the floor.
like it says on dogas profile big is doga small is earthy fat pie eating lard arse :whistling:
fat compared to you im feckin anarexic you look like a mouldy pork pie hair fecka,gelly neck.get your arse of the floor.

ark at that big lard arse if you was my hight mate you would not get ya yead off the floor ya big galloot

ark at that big lard arse if you was my hight mate you would not get ya yead off the floor ya big galloot

if i was your hight i wouldnt come out the house ya fat little wart hog,but i do feel sorry for ya especialy when the kids throw stones at ya.ya victim.

if i was your hight i wouldnt come out the house ya fat little wart hog,but i do feel sorry for ya especialy when the kids throw stones at ya.ya victim.

razer tong you wait till you come round mush will set the lad on ya with his new boxing gloves FATTY

razer tong you wait till you come round mush will set the lad on ya with his new boxing gloves FATTY

hell have to pic um up on his own cus you cor bendover ya blowta

hell have to pic um up on his own cus you cor bendover ya blowta

:big_boss: put your photo up mush lean as they come me LOOK THEAR

there not that hard to do , well not the basic paterns, the size of that one is large , but maybee there was a good few folk doing it.

to do circles , you put a stake in the ground tie cord to it and go round like a compas in maths.

to make the corn flat , you use a plank , hole drilled in each end with a length of cord wich is held in your hands and is tied in to each end of the board, you just then tred on the board and it flatterns the corn, release the presur with you foot, move farward and press down again, flattening more corn. :thumbs: