what equipment do you take when out digging

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

;):good: :11:

It's not too easy to "probe" for a tube with a bar about 5ft long, 1 and a 1/2 inches long, weighing about 10 or more pounds (I've never weighed one). No problem having a 2 pound bar as well if you've got the rest of the kit mentioned earlier. Cheers, D.

Excellent....thanks.

Sorry for the newbie questions but not many diggers across the pond to learn from ;)

thought you lot were supposed to be proper terrier men? not ONE of you has mentioned the single most important thing to take on a dig!!!............................. 1 or 2 BIG, GULLIBLE BUILT LIKE A BRICK SHITHOUSE MATES,to do most of the hard work.

alot of the time people built like that are as much use as a brick shithouse...

:D :clapping: :11: YES, but they do come in handy for backfilling!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing a group of lads coming out of a small wood next to a road i was riding my bike on, after digging to some foxes they pushed to ground. All they came out with was

7 blokes carrying 5 shotguns(not sure why 5)

1 JTR terrier

Receiver & Locator

and two spades

I remember seeing a group of lads coming out of a small wood next to a road i was riding my bike on, after digging to some foxes they pushed to ground. All they came out with was

1 JTR terrier

Receiver & Locator

and two spades

thats what you call country idiots not a clue about terrierwork seen them all before.

1 JTR terrier

Receiver & Locator

and two spades

thats what you call country idiots not a clue about terrierwork seen them all before.

how did you come to that judgement,explain.

PS has anybody mentioned bog roll?
and baby wipes if i`ve had a curry and a couple of pints of guiness the night before ;)

real men use dock leaves..... :clapper:

feck that many a time i`ve gone home with a green arse last time i used dock leave i got a hand full of nettles with it before it had stung my hand i`d wiped my arse with it :thumbdown: whr`nt right for days so its jonos baby wipes for me now days .. Edited by the_stig