• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anonymous
iv got rifles and some fairly handy lurchers....i shoot for pest control and run my dogs for plesure...round our way there plenty of inbreds with running dogs that have made the fox's lamp shy.which is fine because i get to do 550 yards head shots..its the sudden explosion of idiots with lurchers thats the problem..you see to own rifles you have to be fit and propper and have the ground to shoot over.with a dog you need enough to buy it and away you go....it made me laugh reading all the bullsh*t reports some of the super star lurcher boys were posting about the amount they were getting,as soon as it came to the thl compertition and there were people to gudge a varifiy the amounts they were getting the numbers drastically came down..that to me says there w#nkers... so before you start slagging rifle lads perhaps you could get your own house in order.............. ;);););););)

Could you tell me how many injured foxes you have came across that have been done by lurchers and idiotic lurchermen compared to foxes injured by useless shooters???

Guest anonymous
iv got rifles and some fairly handy lurchers....i shoot for pest control and run my dogs for plesure...round our way there plenty of inbreds with running dogs that have made the fox's lamp shy.which is fine because i get to do 550 yards head shots..its the sudden explosion of idiots with lurchers thats the problem..you see to own rifles you have to be fit and propper and have the ground to shoot over.with a dog you need enough to buy it and away you go....it made me laugh reading all the bullsh*t reports some of the super star lurcher boys were posting about the amount they were getting,as soon as it came to the thl compertition and there were people to gudge a varifiy the amounts they were getting the numbers drastically came down..that to me says there w#nkers... so before you start slagging rifle lads perhaps you could get your own house in order.............. ;);););););)

I'll be honest here, anyone who can only get within 500 yards of a fox needs to learn some field craft :blink:

Guest anonymous

Your talking about lurchermen talking bullshit regarding brags and yet your telling us the foxes are lamp shy and you shoot them from 500 yards!!! Do you have some super dooper lamp that the rest of us don't have? Shooting a hire powered rifle over 500 yards in the dark lol.

I dont know alot of rifle lads as i have no interest in what they do so dont have much to talk to them about. But the ones i do know about seem greedy and are number chasers, taking stupid ammounts of foxes all year round with no respect for preservation of the creature all of us on this site love and need to keep us in our chosen sport. I honestly cant see the skill in it lads just need a bit of practise the hardest part is cleaning the gun. Yes it is effective but not in the numbers i hear about, it just sounds like pure elimination.

Guest anonymous
Why are you so against shooters....it seems that your just insulting every shooter who expresses theire opinion, and this does nothing for our way of life.

The guy is insulting lurchermen or do you just see it the one way?

Guest oldskool

i think there is as many assholes owning rifles as there are assholes owning lurchers etc... it only takes a minority to destroy it for everybody....

i own both rifle and lurchers and i always like the odd shot where a dog isnt suitable, i'm not a believer in the numbers game either!!!

Guest anonymous
i think there is as many assholes owning rifles as there are assholes owning lurchers etc... it only takes a minority to destroy it for everybody....

i own both rifle and lurchers and i always like the odd shot where a dog isnt suitable, i'm not a believer in the numbers game either!!!

You have a lamped photo on your moniker shinning on the dog say..... 5 yards away. Look how little you see, imagine a hundred times further away lol and hoping to get a head shot!!!

You can tell the seasons over and everyones prowling around with nothing to do. All the old arguements get an airing :blink:

i run dogs, ferret and shoot, i even sometimes go fishing. i also support everyone elses right to do the same things. Talk of all shooters being blood thirsty, unskilled killers are no more true than all dogmen being poachers without respect for boundaries, stock or close seasons.

There are twats in all walks of life and they end up getting everyone tarred with the same brush.

Can anyone answer me this question - is there anything constructive about us all fighting amongst ourselves?????? :no:

Threads like this must have the antis rubbing their dirty, pallid, vegan paws together with glee :yes:

Right, im off to have a beer in the garden. No doubt this will go on for pages and end up with a row, some threats and then get locked :whistling:

Your talking about lurchermen talking bullshit regarding brags and yet your telling us the foxes are lamp shy and you shoot them from 500 yards!!! Do you have some super dooper lamp that the rest of us don't have? Shooting a hire powered rifle over 500 yards in the dark lol.

the shot im talking about was actually 547 yards,i use a £2000 scope and a blitz lamp....it was witnessed by a lad off hear aswell, look on my profile comments :feck::feck: ......i enjoy working my dogs the most i must say that if i could only have one thing it would be my dogs.....there are plenty of lamp shy fox's around hear because of the inbreds with lurcher's...with the rifle i use you dont and i havnt had any runners.if you hit them there dead.your lack of knowledge is confuseing shot gun injure's rather than high power centre fire's using expanding amo.....my field craft is just fine thanks while some of you lurcher boys are playing at catch the rabbit i earn a reasonable living from agrecultural pest control.....

the shot im talking about was actually 547 yards,i use a £2000 scope and a blitz lamp....it was witnessed by a lad off hear aswell, look on my profile comments :feck::feck: ......i enjoy working my dogs the most i must say that if i could only have one thing it would be my dogs.....there are plenty of lamp shy fox's around hear because of the inbreds with lurcher's...with the rifle i use you dont and i havnt had any runners.if you hit them there dead.your lack of knowledge is confuseing shot gun injure's rather than high power centre fire's using expanding amo.....my field craft is just fine thanks while some of you lurcher boys are playing at catch the rabbit i earn a reasonable living from agrecultural pest control.....

I think you shud change your name to buffalo bill