hoop snaring

i had been watching a field of growing silage for a few weeks now and decided it was time to hit it with the wires this field is very sandy loam so hoop wires were the choice i had ratcherman along as well today lending a hand :victory: here are a few picture from todays jaunt

the view along the field

DSCF0332.jpg

some very good runs out into the grass

DSCF0330.jpg

the snares are hard to see even at close range :victory:

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

the boys placing a few wires under supervision :tongue2:

DSCF0329.jpg

ratcherman setting awire on a motorway :whistling:

DSCF0326.jpg

marker pins are amust in this type of grass so you dont leave any snares behind when your done :clapper:

DSCF0327.jpg

mr teapot with his first hoop snared rabbit :victory:

DSCF0335.jpg

me collecting one as well

DSCF0337.jpg

this clip shows four rabbits in under ten yards very effective snares :good:

th_DSCF0336.jpg

aproud mr teapoyt displays his catch :clapper:

DSCF0338.jpg

the snares are still down ill get a few more pics tomorrow :clapper:

i am dissapointed mr tea pot without a cup in his hand ,oh it must be out of shot :whistling: , i hope there is a good catch as the amount of rabbits in them fields will hopefully show , but as i been told a lot of times you can only catch them if they run the run never a truer word said ,ps can ratcher please wear a hot its blinding me :D see you saturday hopefully

i am dissapointed mr tea pot without a cup in his hand ,oh it must be out of shot :whistling: , i hope there is a good catch as the amount of rabbits in them fields will hopefully show , but as i been told a lot of times you can only catch them if they run the run never a truer word said ,ps can ratcher please wear a hot its blinding me :D see you saturday hopefully
right my bags are packed, i can,t stand looking at these lovely fields any longer , i,m coming down to get into the action .
right my bags are packed, i can,t stand looking at these lovely fields any longer , i,m coming down to get into the action .

Good stuff glen i knew you could'nt resist a trip down to snare some geordie rabbit's and show us how it's done properly see you soon :D

• 1 month later...