mates dog shot by a mad man

Sorry i dont believe it one bit. And the main reason why is the bit where the car got damaged. Your telling me your mate was fearful of getting shot by "a mad man" but still decided to damage the boys car.....bollocks mate.

Maybe it went like this.......Out of control dog grabs a hold of gundog, raggin it about. So the boy shoots the dog (so would i)...then your mate gets aggresive so the boy trys to leave and gets his car damaged in the process. Mate thinks he'll say he pointed the gun at him cause he knows thats a serious offence?

you can twist it any way you want , but that aint how it happened and thats a fact !!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry i dont believe it one bit. And the main reason why is the bit where the car got damaged. Your telling me your mate was fearful of getting shot by "a mad man" but still decided to damage the boys

So he`s bred 11 litters of those useless waste of skins

Posted Images

If someone popped out and shot one of mine he wouldn't last the week. Then the police would have something to do. Depends on the circumstances, if he came out and shot without any reason then that's a one way ticket to a toaster in the bath. If my dog was out of control attacking him or his dog and/or chasing stock then it's the done thing unfortunately and i'd only have myself to blame. Shame he lost the dog but i bet there's more to this, the police wouldn't back away from a firearms incident after the Horden shootings, Raoul Moat, etc etc. and the increasing public pressure on it.

• Like 1

12 bulldogs for f**k sake why ?

he cant stop himself keeping a pup when he breeds em

Must have a big house :laugh:

Why do you say MAD MAN? i think if anybodys dog got attacked they would be pretty angry to be honest...or did you think it would make your story sound better SHOT BY A MAD MAN :yes:

12 bulldogs for f**k sake why ?

he cant stop himself keeping a pup when he breeds em

Must have a big house :laugh:

Why do you say MAD MAN? i think if anybodys dog got attacked they would be pretty angry to be honest...or did you think it would make your story sound better SHOT BY A MAD MAN :yes:

the way my mate told me how the fella looked and was shouting and waving the gun about , as he put it he looked like a mad man

Sorry i dont believe it one bit. And the main reason why is the bit where the car got damaged. Your telling me your mate was fearful of getting shot by "a mad man" but still decided to damage the boys car.....bollocks mate.

Maybe it went like this.......Out of control dog grabs a hold of gundog, raggin it about. So the boy shoots the dog (so would i)...then your mate gets aggresive so the boy trys to leave and gets his car damaged in the process. Mate thinks he'll say he pointed the gun at him cause he knows thats a serious offence?

you can twist it any way you want , but that aint how it happened and thats a fact !!

Maybe not but it didnt go how your mate told you either bud..... :yes:

Dont believe it armed response would turn up the guys guns would be confiscated till it was all checked and cleared up and it would take months .

they took his gun , but he was back in the feilds shooting a couple of weeks later

Posted Today, 09:03 PM

snapback.pngRake aboot, on 06 February 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

So he`s bred 11 litters of those useless waste of skins

go and anoy some f****r else

What for,, I`m doing so well with you !! hahahaha

Don`t take offence mate, I just don`t believe it happened that way, the whole thing sounds wrong,,

And bulldogs are fekin useless,, so breeding all that lot just sounds like his bitches are cash cows,, not my cup of tea,,and I`ll say so, whether yeh like it or not mate.

Like I said, no offence

ATB

• Like 5

he wants to kill this fella , his dog laid in the feild dead , but the gun man has the gun pointed right at my mate , so he walks away to call the police . he says the fella was proper shaking and freaking out , he thought he was gonna get shot himself.

anyway the police come and arrest my mate as he damaged the fellas car to stop him getting away

I'm confused, which one walked away? :blink: