We dont want them back

f***ing shite hounds the lot of them !!.......they have just spent €1 million euro on the big church in town (they call it a cathedral bless em! Lol) and there’s kids in my youngsters squad can’t afford a pair of football boots for a tenner !!

f***ing shameful bunch of c**ts ! 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Better than our local shysters WILF. They've just been over to Africa to convince the locals that they need to pay 10% to get to heaven!

It’s way more expensive than that here mate.......they raise more here in a church collection of 200 people than my old local church in England with about 800 people !! 

The locals are expected to do a mass at home a couple of times a year, lay on all the victuals for everyone and give the priest €100 for the privillage (that’s on top of the collection)

My wife’s friend also give the priest €200 at Christmas for himself because she thinks he needs it to pay his bills !!........and she won’t be alone like.

Me?.....I f****d him off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Local church doctrine, revealed by the living prophet, says pay your tithing above all else. Tithing first before food, bills, etc... 10% of your income for life will ensure your path into the kingdom of heaven.

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Local church doctrine, revealed by the living prophet, says pay your tithing above all else. Tithing first before food, bills, etc... 10% of your income for life will ensure your path into the kingdom of heaven.

Actually, the tithing system is about spot on when you examine it mate.....if it was applied to the tax system we would all be a lot happier and a lot less dependant.

What I’m talking about is just pure f***ing greed for as much as they can lay their hand too.

Pricks ! 

• Like 1

The most wealthiest cult in the world. Own huge swathes of prime land in cities and have investments running into billions.wealth that would make Solomon blush. 

Few years ago god's banker was found hanging off London bridge apparently god father 3 wasn't a fictional thing.

They have given out millions in hush money to families of kids who were abused by there priests. 

The whole institute needs shutting down. If that had been the scouts or the boys brigade or any other institute there would have been public enquiries and inevitable disbanding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

The most wealthiest cult in the world. Own huge swathes of prime land in cities and have investments running into billions.wealth that would make Solomon blush. 

Few years ago god's banker was found hanging off London bridge apparently god father 3 wasn't a fictional thing.

They have given out millions in hush money to families of kids who were abused by there priests. 

The whole institute needs shutting down. If that had been the scouts or the boys brigade or any other institute there would have been public enquiries and inevitable disbanding.

I totally agree with that mate.

• Thanks 1

Catholic church,massive business,i have seen the size of their churches in the 3'rd world where kids are starving on the scorched pavement outside yet inside corpulent priests waddle about in air-conditioned luxury preaching to the poverty stricken congregation not to use birth control (people=$$$$$$$$).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Actually, the tithing system is about spot on when you examine it mate.....if it was applied to the tax system we would all be a lot happier and a lot less dependant.

What I’m talking about is just pure f***ing greed for as much as they can lay their hand too.

Pricks ! 

" And after that, those who have thus been tithed shall pay one-tenth of all their interest annually; and this shall be a standing law unto them forever, for my holy priesthood, saith the Lord."

A religious corporation worth billions off the back of people that can't afford to feed their 12 kids the Lord hath commanded them to have! These blokes are living on massive expense accounts lecturing more and more people to pay into their spiritual system... In return for this, the church will look after you in this life and the next. Where have we heard that concept before?

3 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s way more expensive than that here mate.......they raise more here in a church collection of 200 people than my old local church in England with about 800 people !! 

The locals are expected to do a mass at home a couple of times a year, lay on all the victuals for everyone and give the priest €100 for the privillage (that’s on top of the collection)

My wife’s friend also give the priest €200 at Christmas for himself because she thinks he needs it to pay his bills !!........and she won’t be alone like.

Me?.....I f****d him off.

i knew we shouldnt have left you into the country.....you nasty man ..lol

• Thanks 1