Dogs dinners

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Used to get loads from a halal butcher..... Used to give him a goat every few months..... Used to say his little pray then halal it lol501931605_BlackheartsDogs203.jpg.32212100a251a065b5304894023c6278.jpg

Ahh he did say goat ribs aswell the traditional butchers round here wunt give you the steam off them piss or even sell it to you 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

On 13/05/2018 at 13:25, Black neck said:

Nipped into a Muslim butchers earlier the butcher looked at me funny as if to say what you doing in here whitey 

But after a chat he's promised to freeze down all his off cuts chicken necks lamb ribs and such like and save them for me for a few shekels 

Result

You should have worn your hijab so you'd fit in better ?

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Bloody hell fire there good portions brother fair play

That feeds four but ones a whippet that hardly needs any and ones an older bitch who gets fat easily. The deerhound cross eats a shit ton of meat fat and bone to make up for it. They like ribcages too, (lamb, deer and goat), as a change from chicken necks and I get pig hearts an kidneys too.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

You should have worn your hijab so you'd fit in better ?

I don't know worra hihab is I have some lovely burkas tho

Tbf the bloke was helpful which is more than can say for local bloke , askes for rabbits so can sell at a profit but won't let you buy waste meat for the dog's plank

2 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

That feeds four but ones a whippet that hardly needs any and ones an older bitch who gets fat easily. The deerhound cross eats a shit ton of meat fat and bone to make up for it. They like ribcages too, (lamb, deer and goat), as a change from chicken necks and I get pig hearts an kidneys too.

Sounds good mate looked like top stuff

Shes 11 years old..you think she would have lasted with me if she was poor?.she caught plenty and did great things in her day.not much point wasting energy on something allready dead lol...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Shes 11 years old..you think she would have lasted with me if she was poor?.she caught plenty and did great things in her day.not much point wasting energy on something allready dead lol...

I dint say she was poor ffs she just looks like she's saying not goat again lol

I wunt never slag someone's dog from a pic or any time really quick to take offence like a Lakeland you are

• Haha 1