lurcher collars

in the market for a couple of good decent leather lurcher collars 15 to 17 wide, see a lot of you boys with good ones on pictures of your dogs look good quality, any body point me in right direction, know that strong stuff make stuff that can take a bit of toughness, anyone cheers

100%  strong/stuff,   his lurcher  collars   are spot on, not to wide  think just over 1in  , had mine now  6 years august, no marks on it my big  dog will go in brambles etc  any thick cover to get game , there  great in wet weather. i wouldn't go back to leather one now,  just pm him , he sort you out what you want :thumbs:

55 minutes ago, bird said:

100%  strong/stuff,   his lurcher  collars   are spot on, not to wide  think just over 1in  , had mine now  6 years august, no marks on it my big  dog will go in brambles etc  any thick cover to get game , there  great in wet weather. i wouldn't go back to leather one now,  just pm him , he sort you out what you want :thumbs:

Does he make terrier collars as well. 

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv got strong stuff collar here ten year old an still goin strong, lad has got one for terrier aswell an it will last lads lifetime never mind dogs??

I’ve got a ss collar which must be from when he first started ,  it’s been on a few dogs and a goat ?and still looks like new after a wash 

• Haha 1