pigzilla WTF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got that right................look at that black one with glasses in the Labour party that the lads on here are always giving out about. And Hilary Clinton, she's another.

I've heard you can finger bang a black bear to death, if you're quick and horny enough.... Is that true?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

you could also go down the route of using a spear......incidentally,because of this vid,spear hunting got banned on alberta 

He got f***ing rinsed for that in the media. UA dropped him as a brand ambassador. Too much whooping and cheering for me but the lad trains his ass off and did exactly what the pissy whiny antis say hunters wouldn't have the bottle to do. No firearm for protection iirc too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

He got f***ing rinsed for that in the media. UA dropped him as a brand ambassador. Too much whooping and cheering for me but the lad trains his ass off and did exactly what the pissy whiny antis say hunters wouldn't have the bottle to do. No firearm for protection iirc too.

too much whooping for me also plus he left the bear for a long time to die slowly.

the antis have always complained about using rifles isnt sporting against the animals and he went back to basics and got slammed by them.

hmmmmm damn antis dont know what they want

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

too much whooping for me also plus he left the bear for a long time to die slowly.

the antis have always complained about using rifles isnt sporting against the animals and he went back to basics and got slammed by them.

hmmmmm damn antis dont know what they want

Aye took a while to find the animal but that dont mean the death was slow. I thought they left it because was too dangerous to follow up in dusk.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mackem said:

Lot of problems with pigs in HK recently,people attacked,one was in a shopping centre causing damage,some guy hit and killed 5 while driving,hate to think of the state of the car,if they were in mainland china they wouldn't last 2 minutes,they would be #32 on the menu with stir fried rice.

i spent a few months out in china and hk in the 90,s only mammals, i seen there was rats LOL They eat everything from cockroaches to rats LOL

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DanielG said:

i spent a few months out in china and hk in the 90,s only mammals, i seen there was rats LOL They eat everything from cockroaches to rats LOL

Spent four and a half years in HK,loads of wildlife around in the new territories,even wild cattle,monkeys,all sorts of stuff.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DanielG said:

i spent most of my time in mad dogs bar on nathan road LOL

Different sort of wild animals in there :laugh: there's feral bulls in the NT plod had to shoot one in a storm drain once,I remember reading it in the SCMP.

• Like 1