Christmas before Christianity

Just now, foxdropper said:

Passion mate ,something lacking in many ,many people .Afraid to speak out about their beliefs for fear of ridicule .Not me ill tell anyone anywhere ..ive a forceful personality mate  ,like or hate it you will always know my feelings and ill leave you in no doubt where I sit on any discussion .life to me is very simple and that' how I like it .liars abound ,week people are easily led and therefore fair game to be ridiculed .

So who do you consider weak?  Anyone that doesn' share your beliefs?  What a cuntish attitude to have 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh god, I've started a god thread....

There's conclusive proof that Christmas was being celebrated way before the birth of Jesus Christ, as far back as the Stone Age in fact.    

Its for allsorts of topics mate, surprised your not on it?   Tbh mate dont mean to be ignorant, but thats between me an the bigman, but its not about what hes done for me, im not in it for

Posted Images

To announce to the  world they believde in a superior being nobody can see, touch or contact says a lot mate .Its not not me declared their weakness, they do if themselves lol.i must seem like the anti Christ to you choir boys but I'm just an average bloke with above average powers of deduction it seems ,and I'm not alone either lol.

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

To announce to the  world they believde in a superior being nobody can see, touch or contact says a lot mate .Its not not me declared their weakness, they do if themselves lol.i must seem like the anti Christ to you choir boys but I'm just an average bloke with above average powers of deduction it seems ,and I'm not alone either lol.

Imho any bloke that makes a song and dance about others being weak and himself being some kind of big strong minded Superman is a complete f***ing idiot.......how’s that for a bit of plain speaking ! Lol 

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Imho any bloke that makes a song and dance about others being weak and himself being some kind of big strong minded Superman is a complete f***ing idiot.......how’s that for a bit of plain speaking ! Lol 

What song and dance ,merely a statement that you and others resent mate .Tis you making much of it. 

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Passion mate ,something lacking throughiut the land or we wouldnt be in the mess we are with foreigners but  thats another subject I'm happy to be forceful on should it arise again 

Unless it was a Christian poaching your bit of ground........you wouldn’t show much passion then would you.......you’d run off and call the law and let them show a bit of passion on your behalf !:laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Passion?? What fcuk have you done with your life mate??  I left home at 15, lived a life in big city an joined army an left all before i was 25, now I work in job I love with kids I love around me an a wife that is exactly what I want a wife to me haha don’t confuse being quiet about yaself as being weak, as for beliefs, you believe in nowt, we come from nowt, that bollocks, you prove that?? Go on I’m calling you out show us your passion haha prove it or it’s kist another theory??

Whats' any of that got to do with passion .Thats life mate ,one you chose to create. Passion to me is the reason why Islam will never take over this land ,the reason why working dogs will carry on and the reason why I look down on those I believe to be weak .Same as you mate ,you know nothing about me except I'm forthright .

You seem keen to tell me your life story mate but tbh honest I’m not that interested , Sorry .You seem to want to want to push me that bit further lol. Like I’ve said Passion is lacking in our populace or we wouldn’t be in the state we are . I respect anyone in our armed forces and back them 100%

• Haha 1