Whats most popular lamp for running dogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play brother I scratch about everyday wi me dogs and lamp once a week wi one of them I work for mesen  so finish early to get them out  got young family as well just do what u can eh

A 26tts collie/greyhound xwhippet/greyhound with a small drop of deerhound in there and a pup out of this bitch that’s just over 6months old 21tts to a bedlington x greyhound 

Blitz vairable and red filter , has worked well for us since they came out , I wouldn't change this set up .

I used to swear by the lightforce 170, as did a few of my pals.

Recently I have started to get into these hand held things.

I bought a head torch made by Cheata, it’s f***ing amazing !!.......rechargeable and the beam is brilliant, long range, bright and tight.

It just fits in your pocket, I also have a cheap wildhunter job with a red filter, again rechargeable.

For the money, id just buy a couple more Cheatas or one of those PR500 things and throw the whole lot in my pockets.

Should give you about 8/9 hours between them......and don’t weigh anything.

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s jt don’t fall for the sales patter mate it’s all tat an none of better than what we had before some dcik started peddling tat to fellow dog men ?

Well them old lamps are spot on all the parts are replaceable simple design note against d Lloyd don't know him from Adam 

I use a old cluelite for years it was a hand me down I’ve converted it to 100w bulb with alloy back plate to its now a blazerlite with flip up filter brilliant little lamp it’s seen plenty of action over the years big fields an small a load of people said up grade your lamp I thought feck it so got a 170 variable it’s strange with the new lamp I didn’t notice my cach rate being any higher or mine or the dogs abilitie to see quarry any better I always find my self back with the old cluelite back in hand as I find it perfectly man enough for my eye sight to see gear plus easy to flip the filter out the way and to slip the lamp out of eye sight when need be