Any clues ?

11 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Both

It's early days but I would say the badger shows all the signs I would expect from a cat kill IE stomach bag left in tact skin peeled back plus as I said signs on the ground were I found it like a large area of flattened grass were the cat lay down and done iits business  and a large drag mark were its been pulled  away from the woods, the fox on the other hand looks more scavenged by General scavengers than killed and eaten in one sitting by one animal and the footprints look more dog like than cat so at first impressions the badger has everything I would look for in a cat kill the fox not so, now sadly I have to go and do some work 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or died of shame

This always becomes an interesting topic , 1 which I'm interested in even though if I had too bet on big cat / cats being here I'd say no but that's just my opinion which proves / means nothing , Grey

Easy 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Greyman, Not the odd hair from the predator anywhere is there?

Cheers Arry

I,ve had a really good look mate, but alas have,nt found any, it,s not on my normal ground I only found it because I noticed a load of crows and magpies on it when I was driving along a country lane, it's on private land and I,m in full veiw so I have to be a bit carefull, I,ve got the go ahead from a girl that keeps a horse a few fields away to leave my van in her yard so I can sneak in and have a good look around, I,m hoping for a foot of snow when I wake up as I have a day off tomorrow which will be spent in the wood behind the carcass so maybe a few more clues tomorrow 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

After some research I believe its wolves

Sadly I don't have enough time to chase all the mystery animals, but since 2015 when I started looking and  collecting things I have had two people claim to have seen wolves in the wild in the uk one of them was a serving policeman both in completely different parts of the country, have also had a Bigfoot sighting reported to me ?? But I,ll leave all that to someone else to pursue its hard enough looking for non excistant felines while trying to earn a living not piss off my wife and stay sane at the same time 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

No disrespect and bot to out a damper on things greyman.  But do you think there will come a point for you when you say I've out this much into this chased every lead under the sun and have no proper physical evidence and call it a day or are you happy to keep finding these sort of clues. What's your end game is my question I suppose ?

I'd imagine obviously his end game would be to get enough evidence to convince even the doupters . 

Edited by Welsh_red
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

have also had a Bigfoot sighting reported to me ??

Which part of the country did that report come from?There was supposed to have been one spotted in sussex that made the papers a couple of years back,they said bigfoot or gorilla.

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I'd imagine obviously his end game would be to get enough evidence to convince even the doupters . 

What's your end game?

End games in the cryptid world drag on a bit sometimes and often don't end so well,robert rines,george Edwards and Adrian shine spring to mind,30'ish years each + or - scouring loch ness.......

• Like 1

I think the first hurdle is to accept they are here and that's a really hard one, but my goal is to learn and understand there behaviours what weather conditions push them in certain directions, what they eat at certain times of the year what geographical locations are attractive to them and so on, once you have unlocked all these puzles(and remember it's a non native animal in strange surroundings so won't always behave like its African or American ancestors) once you get to the point were you understand all the above it should be a simple case of thinking all the conditions are now perfect and the cat will be moving to this location so I can get some cameras in the right place at the right time of year and know that I,m in with a good shout of getting a good photo in relatively short time, it would also be nice to get to a point were government accept it and work with us instead of keep covering things up, 30 year ago if I was at work and a strong warm south westerly wind was picking up with no moon I would be excited about getting home, getting my dog and lamp and being out for the night, well those days are gone for me now, but I still need that buzz, so last week when a strong cold easterly wind started I think that will move the cats to this location now and when I have a little drive through the area and find a hollowed out animal like the badger it confirms what I was expecting that there is a cat in the area, so next year in September I will have cameras there waiting for it before it arrives and that's were I want to be able to get to, you also have to remember there is someone like me in most county,s of England and we're all trying to be the first past the post, 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

No offence cos I think it is a really interesting topic but you are asking people to accept something you have never physically seen or got rock solid evidence on yourself. Fair enough if they are out there and that is a big if because there has been zero concrete evidence you are on the right track bit now it seems it's got to a point you have a few pictures of non related animal carcasses word of mouth tales from 3rd parties and are accepting it as 100% proof they are in the uk

I have actually seen two with my own eyes,both black leopards one a male and one a female judging by the size difference, I have had two very close trustworthy friends that have encountered Lynx in the wild one last year and one 30 year ago, I have footprints that can not come from any other animal, as did the guy in the video but no one picked up on that, to get to 100percent takes lots of smaller percentages, I could show you a perfect pic of a leopard and you would just say not in England, so to prove its in England I have to fill in all the gaps ,my case has to be 110 percent and I will still have doubters, many of the carcasses not the smaller ones like fox,s and badgers but deer, horses and a dog have been checked by vets and confirmed as big cat kills, I,m a simple bloke who loves being out in the countryside but many involved are biologists, scientists and professors, they are really good at the academic side of things but would never consider trespassing on private land to gather evidence, so that's were I come in and hopefully we will bring a complete case between us hope that helps I'm off for tea

49 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think the first hurdle is to accept they are here and that's a really hard one, but my goal is to learn and understand there behaviours what weather conditions push them in certain directions, what they eat at certain times of the year what geographical locations are attractive to them and so on, once you have unlocked all these puzles(and remember it's a non native animal in strange surroundings so won't always behave like its African or American ancestors) once you get to the point were you understand all the above it should be a simple case of thinking all the conditions are now perfect and the cat will be moving to this location so I can get some cameras in the right place at the right time of year and know that I,m in with a good shout of getting a good photo in relatively short time, it would also be nice to get to a point were government accept it and work with us instead of keep covering things up, 30 year ago if I was at work and a strong warm south westerly wind was picking up with no moon I would be excited about getting home, getting my dog and lamp and being out for the night, well those days are gone for me now, but I still need that buzz, so last week when a strong cold easterly wind started I think that will move the cats to this location now and when I have a little drive through the area and find a hollowed out animal like the badger it confirms what I was expecting that there is a cat in the area, so next year in September I will have cameras there waiting for it before it arrives and that's were I want to be able to get to, you also have to remember there is someone like me in most county,s of England and we're all trying to be the first past the post, 

I'm sorry but you can't class that badger as proof of wild big cats in the UK.  It's as much proof towards aliens, el chupacobra and the yetti as it is a lion 

19 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think the most plausible answer has to be the big cats are jumping between interdimensional gateways. ...it explains a lot .

That was actually put forward as one theory in the Fortean Times to explain the number of black cat sightings in the UK,i read the article,it was something about portals from another realm allowing black panthers to enter the UK.I never read another fortean times after that,i cancelled my subscription.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

That was actually put forward as one theory in the Fortean Times to explain the number of black cat sightings in the UK,i read the article,it was something about portals from another realm allowing black panthers to enter the UK.I never read another fortean times after that,i cancelled my subscription.

That's a shame Mackem. It sounds like much better journalism than some traditional mainstream sources!