LuckOrJudgement

Rabbit trapping/snaring

I have achallenging permission in North Essex near Sudbury . The owner wants rabbits cleared off it and I don't have the time to have a serious crack at it due to other commitments. I've tried live catch cage traps to no avail. Are there any snare/trap men or serious shootists that want a go? The owner will pay for good results.

On 11/18/2017 at 20:09, LuckOrJudgement said:

I have achallenging permission in North Essex near Sudbury . The owner wants rabbits cleared off it and I don't have the time to have a serious crack at it due to other commitments. I've tried live catch cage traps to no avail. Are there any snare/trap men or serious shootists that want a go? The owner will pay for good results.

how much land is there and what is it like , Terrain ,Footpaths etc.

Its about 2 acres comprising a small vineyard, some scrubby trees, a bit of lawn, a bit of long grass.

Surrounded by farmland, no proofing, no footpaths. The owners house is at the front of the property.

He  can only fence it then  , for every one that is caught another will replace it , the  house holder will have to approach  the land  owners to see if they can  be killed at  source

That was my gut feeling. If there was an actual warren on the permission itself, you could argue that eradicating that would have an impact, but there is no warren. 

Thanks for your interest. 

• Like 1

With so few rabbits about somebody must have  bitten your has hand  off for this and to be paid as well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now