May on Russia

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Putins a nationalist as far as I can see and I’m a nationalist. He was bang on the money about Assad, if we had helped Assad maintain the status quo instead of making things much worse with our r

As Nigel says ...maybe we are looking in the wrong place   

“Undermine our institutions....” I think our own crop of Politicians have made a far better job of that than Putin could ever hope to do. f***ing traitorous witch!!......I have a lot more re

16 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Best thing i have ever heard that old heron looking thing say in her whole political career.  

Good for her.

It's good to see that 'special relationship' bollocks isn't too influential, if you get my drift?

• Like 1

“Undermine our institutions....”

I think our own crop of Politicians have made a far better job of that than Putin could ever hope to do.

f***ing traitorous witch!!......I have a lot more respect for a Putin that cares about Russia than a Westminster that cares about everybody except the people of the country it is elected by !

They hate Putin for the same reason they hate Trump, he’s not in their cosy f***ing club !! 

• Like 3

Ok wilf answer me this without saying "but our lot are just as bad"

Head of kgb was putin didnt come from money. Now he is a billonaire involved in corruption in a huge scale. Bribery.  Extorsion.  Murder actually id say more a gangster than a politician. 

Everything you hate and criticise our establishment for.  And you say respect. 

Not being funny mate and i agree with 90% of what you say but i find you're criticism toward the UK and in the same breath respect for putin and that knob trump strange.  

Il be honest when i hear brits and yanks praising russia i cant help but feel utterly disgusted 

• Like 2

I just wish some would just grow up, yes Russia is a danger so is every other Country in the World to us.   Self interest comes as Number One.  Me thinks that Joseph Goebbels is alive and well in 2017.

Where was this and these stories last week?  Chip Paper for Chip paper mentality, IN MY OPINION.  Pick and choose that you want to believe as it is a free Country, but do not ask me to.  Russia is going to take on NATO with out provocation?    Go to war that will turn Nuclear before one could have a decent crap.  LA LA LAND.  Look what was that they put passed us as we was looking at this B.S. 

All the very best for one and all

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Head of kgb was putin didnt come from money. Now he is a billonaire involved in corruption in a huge scale. Bribery.  Extorsion.  Murder actually id say more a gangster than a politician. 

Not being funny mate and i agree with 90% of what you say but i find you're criticism toward the UK and in the same breath respect for putin and that knob trump strange.  

Il be honest when i hear brits and yanks praising russia i cant help but feel utterly disgusted 

I'll take our flawed governments & even our biased media any day of the week over Putin & his state controlled media. What is it in Russia, a 99% conviction rate in their courts? Everything's great as long as you keep your mouth shut!  :laugh:

• Like 1

Exactly.  They were fighting for there own preservation.  I will concede if it wasnt for them it would have been a longer bloodier drawn out war with maybe a different outcome. 

However the convoys from Britain fed the russians and the second front saved them. 

Oh and dont forget stalin and hitler had a pact together and were more than happy to annexe poland and more with hitler. Well until hitlers true intention became clear.

Even before the 2nd world war ended stalin was showing his true intentions aswell. Enslaving most of the East  and wanting a communist world at any cost.

Personally id have let them fall and if hitler was a better military tactician it certainly would have.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

“Undermine our institutions....”

I think our own crop of Politicians have made a far better job of that than Putin could ever hope to do.

f***ing traitorous witch!!......I have a lot more respect for a Putin that cares about Russia than a Westminster that cares about everybody except the people of the country it is elected by !

They hate Putin for the same reason they hate Trump, he’s not in their cosy f***ing club !! 

Well if you see robbing & murdering your own people as caring for them, then I suppose you've got point.  :laugh:

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Putins a nationalist as far as I can see and I’m a nationalist.

He was bang on the money about Assad, if we had helped Assad maintain the status quo instead of making things much worse with our right on bullshit (like we did in Libya) then we would have averted a massive humanitarian crisis and saved ourselves a million f***ing immigrants.

I watched the Oliver Stone interviews, Putin all but said our leaders are full of shit and he is right imho

You know the blokes a naughty boy, you can see that........that’s fine by me, better that than some slimy b*****d pretending they are whiter than white while secretly f***ing you in the arse.

So what they annexed Crimea, we fought for the falklands and that’s 8000 miles away.....it’s still f***ing ours just as Crimea is Russia’s.

And let’s be honest, with the EU looking to get even bigger all the time your going to do something about such a sinister shower of shits creeping upto your border.......fair play to him, he had the bollocks to send troops.

We.....we have a vote then spend 10 years crying about it and being fed bullshit in order to f**k us out of our vote.

I don’t begrudge him a penny, at least he walks the walk where as I begrudge our own shower of weasels every last cent !! 

Putins for Russia, if only our own shower of shite were for us huh.......wouldn’t that be something? 

• Like 4