goshawking719

Shooting Vertically...

Any tips or tricks to shooting vertically... Shooting horizontally I can fairly reliably hit a two pence sized target at ten meters... keeping anchor point and aim points the same shooting vertically I can't hit a barn door? And I don't understand why?! 😂

Any tips or tricks to shooting vertically... Shooting horizontally I can fairly reliably hit a two pence sized target at ten meters... keeping anchor point and aim points the same shooting vertically I can't hit a barn door? And I don't understand why?! 😂

Why do you need to shoot vertically lol?

Any tips or tricks to shooting vertically... Shooting horizontally I can fairly reliably hit a two pence sized target at ten meters... keeping anchor point and aim points the same shooting vertically I can't hit a barn door? And I don't understand why?!

Why do you need to shoot vertically lol?
my thoughts also, catty,s like archery is a standing sport, I can take pigeons in the middle of the high street without anyone noticing me, but I think I,d stand out if I was lying down on the pavement ?

If you shoot vertically, the projectile could land on you or someone/something nearby. Without air resistance, the laws of physics say it will land at the same speed. However even with air resistance, I reckon the terminal velocity of a catapult ammo is high enough to hurt or cause damage!

Taking down a tree'd big cat

I definately would,nt want to be laying down for that mate, it takes me five minutes to get up out my chair
  • Like 1

Taking down a tree'd big cat

I definately would,nt want to be laying down for that mate, it takes me five minutes to get up out my chair

I bet you'd get up a bit faster if there was a big cat after you.

• Like 1