Cheap Army Boots

Laugh if you want but i like a pair of karrimor walking boots/shoes. Light weight totally water proof and comfy. Only 30 odd quid. Walked miles with the with them and in all weather.

Have altbergs aswell but very rarely wear them.

Cheaper walking boots get a bad press but imo there not all bad.

id stay away from tresspass gear though. Falls to bits in a month or two.

The new army issue boots are made by altberg jigsaw, pay score extra an get pair of em mate I heard nowt but good about em, an that's from guys that spend a lot of time in 200 plus quid boots, I'll be trying them soon as a pair arrives

Are they the newer version of the defenders.

As mine are getting tired now.

Do you know the name of them katchum

Not the ones jigsaw posted mate, I'd stick with defenders if I was you. That's ones I'm talking about, mod brown ones are cheap as chips aswell

I did think they were a bit cheap at 50 notes.

Can't fault the defenders at all done 1000s of miles in them.they are tired now though.

Got a pair of Haix of eBay , £30 odd , super comfortable the best value boots I've ever bought , I'm gutted when I think of the bloody money I've wasted on harkila le chameau and other over priced shit ..since I've bought these six of the lads over the shoot have bought them and ever one of them are well pleased ..have look see mate ..

• Like 2

Got a pair of Haix of eBay , £30 odd , super comfortable the best value boots I've ever bought , I'm gutted when I think of the bloody money I've wasted on harkila le chameau and other over priced shit ..since I've bought these six of the lads over the shoot have bought them and ever one of them are well pleased ..have look see mate ..

Bought 2 pairs of this lady....as described and really impressed with them.....bit of dubbin and flake the soles of them....

http://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/182807514746

Bought 2 pairs of this lady....as described and really impressed with them.....bit of dubbin and flake the soles of them....http://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/182807514746

Same lady mate , mine came clean and polished I was well pleased with them . Proper value for money
  • Like 1

Got a pair from go outdoors only £30. 2 seasons in and they still going strong they have done some miles clamping and just day to day mooching about

Once these die so replace them with some more of the same.

Comfy, waterproof and a fair price. Only problem with them is the pop got to them and chewed the side but still going strong

Do think I am ready for some new laces.

Bought 2 pairs of this lady....as described and really impressed with them.....bit of dubbin and flake the soles of them....http://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/182807514746
Same lady mate , mine came clean and polished I was well pleased with them . Proper value for money
Mine were off her too and I think they'd only been worn for 5 minute.
  • Like 1

Mine were off her too and I think they'd only been worn for 5 minute.
Same here , supposed to be second hand ( or foot ? ) but they looked like new , hardly a mark on them ...as I said I'm pissed off ive wasted so much on all them overpriced " hunting " boots ..thirty odd quid a pair a year makes them good value but I can't see knocking these out that quick ...anyone wants a pair click on Voon's link you won't be sorry !!