beddy bitch pup wanted it's for my mate he wants it out of working patents it will be used for bushing,marking,ferreting etc it will have a 1st class home where it will be looked after & worked well if anyone can help drop me a pm atb cbx

Where are all the beddy men

filling there kennels with decent black dogs lol
  • Like 2

Try Facebook mate , realistically any young pup brought up right will do fine at ferreting and bushing and marking if shown from a young age ...it's the staying in the ground bit they struggle at

Im looking for a pup and have been for a while, I want one for above and below, so if you find a litter from workers let me know, atb j

bedy men are busy out working there dogs , Navek all your black dog have bedy in them it was the making f them

Iv got a dog and bitch here half brother and sister bitch is working and the dogs is young and will be tried this season and both are bred from worker in above and below ground iv been considering taking a litter from her in the spring if your pal is prepared to wait and he's welcome to see the bitch if he wants

Edited by russell tuck
  • Like 1