A Half Hour Mooch About With The T Rex This Evening.

He aims ,he shoots ,he scores :toast: .just a pity your not an England footballer Mark ,they sure need some coaching :whistling:

your Dead right on that for sure . The money it cost me watching England play at home and away each year doesn't bear to think about , in fact i could of had 5 new PCP guns plus Airmax scopes and all the kit plus dive bottles for each and still have change and that is just one year's worth

• Like 1

To be fair the Uk doesnt have a turkey season like the yanks do ,i think it,s the only reason the England team are still around to mince for 90 minutes and do their hair .Oh sorry you want me to put the ball in that net thing ,oh no that,s not why i came to Italy/Brazil/South Africa <delete as appropriate.>.

More passion and commitment in a bag of lettuce :hmm:

• Like 1

To be fair the Uk doesnt have a turkey season like the yanks do ,i think it,s the only reason the England team are still around to mince for 90 minutes and do their hair .Oh sorry you want me to put the ball in that net thing ,oh no that,s not why i came to Italy/Brazil/South Africa <delete as appropriate.>.

More passion and commitment in a bag of lettuce :hmm:

id rather pull me own bollock hair out than sit through 90 mins of watching that sh1te :yes:

• Like 1