Fx Verminater Mk 2

the one or two thing I dont like about my verminator mark 1 that are the same on the mark 2 I guess . is the bottle attachment one crossthread and you dead . Also they should have an addapter for pumping up the bottle like theoben or stealth , joining the bottle to the gun to charge it is a pain and then there is all the air loss when you disconect the bottle .on the mark 1 it is easy to loose the mag if you pull out the bolt spindle thing by accident , something i have done in the dark when you load the next shot your mag flys of .I guess that is fixed on the mark 2 . I have solved the mag problem on my mark 1. I clip an elastic band on the mag bolt handle go around a scope mount and put the other end of the band on the mag bolt handle .i can use the bolt like normal and the elastic keeps it in place if i knock or pull it out by mistake . My trigger is very light not a problem when you know , I am not sure if this is correct but I can find no way to adjust it . The light trigger helps accuracy never had a misfire but it is the lightest trigger I have had on any gun .Other than that the gun is 100% .