Sign in to follow this  
j j m

Best Kit At A Good Pricelogun Mk2 Pro 7Ltr Bottle 300 Bar

well this gun i thought id never sell as it out shoots all the top end guns ive owned stock is very good so is blueing these guns are very hard to find in karbine its 22 set up for accupels and boy does it knock the bunnys over,ive banged on about how good this gun is and how id never sell it,but now ive no longer got my birds of prey ive no intrest in shooting any more it comes with silencer good hawk scope no mags needed for these you place 10 pellets in the side and just pull that lovely smoothee bolt bacl ,it comes with 7ltr bottle 300 bar 5 months old with gauge and whip im asking 530 picked up no silly offers i will just ignore them ,if it does not sell im not bothered i will put away for one of the grand kids as im not in a hurry for any money,im not super rich but im not down on my last dollar,forgot also comes with pellets and as new big river buffalow bag,pics bye whatsap its got one of the nicest stocks you will find on a logun,ive enjoyed breeding and flying birds of prey for 40 years and ive had guns since i was 9 now is the time to retire from bothe sports,many thanks for reading

• Like 1

thanks bry mate but since ive sold all my birds ive longer got any intrest in shooting,going to go in to buying and selling decent mercs and jags and a few sports models with my best mate big shaunT,looking forward to it but i will miss the old life at first as its all ive ever known,but ive met some good people over the years so i leave a happy man,take care mate

• Like 1

thanks jon mate your a star,and thanks for the pm mate

we will see tom mate

Im going to come over there and me and big Shaun T are going to give you a slap Jeff

NOW PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER AND GET BACK INTO IT

AND THE BIRDS AS WELL MATE

all this talk of that's it

your half the man you were with out them birds

hope it all works out for you bro

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I didn't expect to see this advert Jeff, sit on it matey because as you have said above and in other posts, it is a keeper. If I had some spare mate, I would have it in a flash and sell it back to you when you came back to your SENSES...................................

I hope you find something that gives you the same pleasure Jeff.

Phil

ha ha yeh jimmy you and shaun could problaby change most peoples minds in a dark room and bright light shining on some ones face the bothe of you are big lads for sur but jimmy honestly mate my hearts not in it anymore i only hunted to feed all my birds in breeding season ,and the molt there gone now so ive no use to shoot out,fu,k me whe you come over next time mate you will see ive bird feeders up and woodys are in the garden all the time ,and now i dont have to shoot then i enjoy watching them ,even got a maggie,nesting in the bag garden I will give big shaun T your best mate spk soon

Well ,well i never thought the day would come ,good luck whatever you are going to do in the future

Sign in to follow this