Sign in to follow this  

Dog Trace Locator

Hi is anyone using a dog trace locator? I've just spoke to British dog net who sell the sport dog mk2 and they've just tested the system and advised me the dog trace is a better system for £399

Inner wolf are selling them at the moment,,,£589 for handheld and 2 collies.20km radius, up to 9 dogs, tells you if there's quarry (marking)and big bonus of 3yr warranty..UK company, don't think the handheld has maps feature (most of us can manage without I'd think). I had been enquiring about them today, Def contemplating a sett..

Anybody any links for the dog trace locators, just on britishdognet and can only find the sportdog tracking units. Many people on here used the mk1 ?? Cheers

• Like 2

Inner wolf are selling them at the moment,,,£589 for handheld and 2 collies.20km radius, up to 9 dogs, tells you if there's quarry (marking)and big bonus of 3yr warranty..UK company, don't think the handheld has maps feature (most of us can manage without I'd think). I had been enquiring about them today, Def contemplating a sett..

I looked into these but have gone with the garmin Astro 430 instead.

You get what you pay for in life and garmin are one of the best in gps.

• Like 3

I've got the garmin with t5 mini collars. Great bit of kit.

• Like 1

Did u guys get the garmin through the gps4us website. How long did it take to arrive

Yes mate I think it took about a week and there customer service is first class but be warned your getting a extra bill from FedEx for important tax a few weeks later in the post 👍

Nice one is the import tax much

Think mine was £20 on a t5 Collar only iggz should know as he brought the 320 and collar bundle from gps4us