New Farms Rats And Rabbits

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate took his dog for a walk this morning and bagged us two new farms so we went out tonight to check them out, one is a small traditional old farm with lime stone buildings... all falling down,

f****n' hell, Don't forget to tuck your trousers into your socks Phil

I cant fecking wait to get down there and have a go at them Si   mind i may spend all night jumping around like a jack rabbit hate rats me lol   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

Well done and good hunting Si

cheers Renos ....the rats are fast becoming my favourite quarry

hows that free hand coming on?!

atb si

Strength not so good at the momment so shooting all over the place Si.

All the best

I know you've got forces against you...

but keep Plugging on, theres a few people who are good at constantly hiting

The mark!

Unfortunatly I'm not one of them, some times it just feels right and you hit the mark, and

It's a one off shot that can't be repeated !

Keep at it Renos

Atb si

Well done and good hunting Si

cheers Renos ....the rats are fast becoming my favourite quarry

hows that free hand coming on?!

atb si

Strength not so good at the momment so shooting all over the place Si.

All the best

I know you've got forces against you...

but keep Plugging on, theres a few people who are good at constantly hiting

The mark!

Unfortunatly I'm not one of them, some times it just feels right and you hit the mark, and

It's a one off shot that can't be repeated !

Keep at it Renos

Atb si

Will do mate and thank you.

All the best

• Like 1

Nice one Si.

I was in the RFD today talking about rat perms and this guy took out his phone a showed me a video of a stock yard at night. I thought it was raining until he showed the video shot through his NV..............................the yard floor was moving with thousands of eyes looking at him. He said he had three guys bringing terriers in for a few sessions because even when they used a shotty, it made little difference and of course I asked if I could have a session which might be on after the dogs have been in.

It must have been a bit freeky to be there though, think I would want to stand on something that gets me off the ground.

Phil

• Like 1

Nice one Si.

I was in the RFD today talking about rat perms and this guy took out his phone a showed me a video of a stock yard at night. I thought it was raining until he showed the video shot through his NV..............................the yard floor was moving with thousands of eyes looking at him. He said he had three guys bringing terriers in for a few sessions because even when they used a shotty, it made little difference and of course I asked if I could have a session which might be on after the dogs have been in.

It must have been a bit freeky to be there though, think I would want to stand on something that gets me off the ground.

Phil

f****n' hell, Don't forget to tuck your trousers into your socks Phil :o

• Like 2

its freaky as fcuk on some of the farms i go on, you can hear them running through the puddles when your focusing on other things.. I've had them run over me feet :icon_eek:

so when we off to the stock yard phil :thumbs:

was well tempted to ask at the farm/bird/mini zoo that I've been at today about a bit of free vermin bashing...

rabbits all over the place and without a doubt rats on a night, only reason i didn't was cos its half hour drive but i bet it'll be worth it!! hmmm

atb si