Sign in to follow this  
vin

Level 2 Cert In Pest Management/control Course.

Hello all.

I'm in the final weeks of the RSPH course level 2 etc etc.

I've done the Rodents,Insects and Safe use of pesticides courses already.

There's a specimen paper of the final examination paper online...But one of the other chaps on the course mentioned that there are other more up to date papers also available to download ? Does anyone have any links to websites etc etc... I'm starting to panic and really don't want to fail through lack of homework and revision of the correct subject matter etc etc.

I'm a hands on type of chap and all this legislation and paperwork is a nitemare ! But I've got to do it and want to do it to the best of my ability....Unfortunately my ability is poor...lol.

Any pointers or directions as to what I might encounter in the exam would be very much appreciated.

ATB

Vin.

Vin, don't worry too much about it, it is easier than you think, multiple choice answers and most of it common sense, just take your time and read the questions properly, i sat mine 7 yrs ago, i was 45 at the time and had not been in a classroom since i was 16.

I was not the brightest at school, my school reports used to say Brian Who??.

you might be able to find some info on the BPCA site.

Best of luck

Brian :victory:

• Like 1

The bpca site has a mock exam mate if you want to try that.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 2

I managed to pass mine and I most certainly didn't do well at school, as myersbg said it was all multiple choice and you only had to get a certain percentage in each section when I took it to pass?

Don't panic, and best of luck!!

• Like 1

Stop worrying you big funny,, piece of piss as others have said.

None of it relevant anyway,,, once you passed,,, just chuck a bit of sacarat in the corner,,, and a squirt of ficam here and there ,,job done :D

• Like 4

I didn't do the course, just sat the exam, I revised from a borrowed file in a hotel room the night before after a few pints! You will piss it! :-)

One question that got me was....'which native insect can be confused with bedbugs?'

One question that got me was....'which native insect can be confused with bedbugs?'

And the answer is ?

And the answer is ?

I still don't know!

I put a Martin bug. Fleas may cause bites that are confused with bedbug bites aswell.

Un my test there was very few questions on pure knowledge such as gestation periods etc. Most of it was multiple choice and common sense.

• Like 1

:hmm:Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising :censored: .

Perhaps try staying in occasionally,.and buckling down to your studies,...instead of burning the candle at both ends :yes:

You should think of the future,...cos you don't want to end up like me,.. now do ya :thumbs:

• Like 4