Sign in to follow this  
Workingdogtomf

Seasons Deffinatly Started!

The season has certainly started for me , young black and tan dog is doing well and the black dogs still up to his tricks lets see what this season holds for us all!

• Like 2

The season has started for me had 2 fox on a dog that was writen off last year hope every one has a good one atb lee

Still to warm for me Charleys sat in the game covers I just know it al probably have to wait for a good frost. Atb lads safe digging

• Like 1

Wouldn't even think about going out until end of November at the earliest far too much cover about hundreds of acres of maze crop for them to lig up in yet , have found going trying holes this time of year with nowt in just gets the dogs bored then they start messing on rabbits shure they think better to work something rather than nothing so Nov early Dec for me to have higher chance of dropping on.

• Like 1

Wouldn't even think about going out until end of November at the earliest far too much cover about hundreds of acres of maze crop for them to lig up in yet , have found going trying holes this time of year with nowt in just gets the dogs bored then they start messing on rabbits shure they think better to work something rather than nothing so Nov early Dec for me to have higher chance of dropping on.

mate rabbits do not die from November-December they're still there. Your experienced terrier should let you know if a fox is at home or not...
  • Like 2

You will get the odd Charlie to ground now ,but you will have to work very hard to get them. Or get lucky As there is still loads off cover ,

You will get the odd Charlie to ground now ,but you will have to work very hard to get them. Or get lucky As there is still loads off cover ,

theyre underground in good country ☺
  • Like 1

Checked half a dozen nice spots that were stinking with scent today but no one at home. Got a bolt from a concrete pipe, last stop on the way home. As said weather not right but depends on different country and conditions.

Not found a fox to ground for ages me see them almost everyday above ground but never have any luck dropping on one

• Like 1