Sign in to follow this  
Leeview

Guild Of Net Makers

bunch of old.men wearing anoraks.and talking twine lol some folks idea of a good day lol only jesting, if it was a nearer game fair id a prob popped along, but fook travelling midlands you meet you geeks lol

:laugh: Lightweight, I am travelling up from deepest darkest Wales and not an anorak in sight.

TC

I did hear that some one is baking cakes for the event, if they dont have teflon brain :laugh:

bunch of old.men wearing anoraks.and talking twine lol some folks idea of a good day lol only jesting, if it was a nearer game fair id a prob popped along, but fook travelling midlands you meet you geeks lol

:laugh: Lightweight, I am travelling up from deepest darkest Wales and not an anorak in sight.

TC

I did hear that some one is baking cakes for the event, if they dont have teflon brain :laugh:

Good :thumbs: I would love to try some home made cake.

TC

Look forward to it,are you bringing a cake?

Y.I.S Leeview

Not me, I thought Flynn was in the know?

TC

Y.I.S Leeview

TC

Sorry T.C I was asking northern lad :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Im gutted i cant make it to this event i wanted to come and get a bit of hands on advice about nets but my local shepards meet is on the day after so i wont be able to go. Is there any other net making events?

Im gutted i cant make it to this event i wanted to come and get a bit of hands on advice about nets but my local shepards meet is on the day after so i wont be able to go. Is there any other net making events?

If all goes well we be at Lowther next year and other Countrymans Fairs round the country

Y.I.S Leeview

If all goes well we be at Lowther next year and other Countrymans Fairs round the country

Y.I.S Leeview

i hope it does. Thee best of luck with it.
  • Like 1

I'll post the site location when I get it from the organisers for you

Y.I.S Leeview

On site location now confirmed as D43

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

Hi guys does anyone know who makes or is selling any stop nets I've got some new permission and the hedgerows are that tight I'm struggling to net all the holes at the moment

Y.I.S Leeview

TC

Sorry T.C I was asking northern lad :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

:laugh: Will see what I can sort out....

Hi guys does anyone know who makes or is selling any stop nets I've got some new permission and the hedgerows are that tight I'm struggling to net all the holes at the moment

I am sure Tiercel or Leeview will have some, drop either of them , a pm :thumbs: