Cushty, I don't understand why you want to bet anyone here. Fair enough, if your boy wins you can double your money, but you could go into Paddy Power and get 7/2 odds.

Thats it soppy nuts you go and spoil it all ! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

1 thing we all agree on is, we can't wait til it's fight time, granted the heavy weight division is boring, this since the haye fight has a bit of draw to it. Good luck to both.

Must admit im looking forward to the Joshua/White bout more

Me too...wanna bet on it?...think Joshua fighting Gary Cornish first?(would that be a British title eliminator??)...think the first couple a rounds of the Whyte fight will be a proper tear up...like a scrap in the que for the night bus outside KFC

I asked you a while ago Cushtyjook and you didnt reply......how do you intend to cover these bets your offering,this being the internet and all ?.......Whos going to hold the money etc ?

It will depend on honestly in all fairnous I believe he'll do it I've given my mate the spare keys to my Audi and will give him the main set if Tyson looses on fight night, I'm fully down to bet any thing not just money will bet anything so please if there is any serious betting people on this forum and not just the fools who say wvladamir will win and won't dream of backing it up with the cash

Thats not what im asking ......we,re not mates what im asking is being realistic how are you going to cover peoples bets ?......i mean i could be genuine and your not meaning you get paid out if you win when i wasnt getting paid out either way.......forget the fight talk for a minute and be real,how do you intend it to work ?
I just told you it relies on honesty you always turn molehill posts into mountains

Cushty, I don't understand why you want to bet anyone here. Fair enough, if your boy wins you can double your money, but you could go into Paddy Power and get 7/2 odds.

I've got bets with them all paddy power betfred the lot, I'll be a very rich man come late October I'll take bets with anything that has the money to loose

1 thing we all agree on is, we can't wait til it's fight time, granted the heavy weight division is boring, this since the haye fight has a bit of draw to it. Good luck to both.

Must admit im looking forward to the Joshua/White bout more these are exciting times for British heavyweight boxing again its great to see British promoters having the balls to make such matches.
What do you think of billy joe Saunders vs Andy lee in september

I've got bets with them all paddy power betfred the lot, I'll be a very rich man come late October I'll take bets with anything that has the money to loose

no disrespect matey but if you lose you will be a poor man by the sounds of it nothing wrong with supporting someone but over confidence leads to down falls never put all your eggs in one basket ;)

• Like 1

no disrespect matey but if you lose you will be a poor man by the sounds of it nothing wrong with supporting someone but over confidence leads to down falls never put all your eggs in one basket ;)
Won't loose I've even said I will do a naked bungee jump of the Severn bridge for charity if I loose

I'm a win win winer

Aye your spot on there ....I have a bet with Cushty that AJ will beat Hughie Fury if they fight for £1000 and the looser has to give the money to the winners choosen charity ...lets hope your a man of your word Cushty

• Like 2

I asked you a while ago Cushtyjook and you didnt reply......how do you intend to cover these bets your offering,this being the internet and all ?.......Whos going to hold the money etc ?

It will depend on honestly in all fairnous I believe he'll do it I've given my mate the spare keys to my Audi and will give him the main set if Tyson looses on fight night, I'm fully down to bet any thing not just money will bet anything so please if there is any serious betting people on this forum and not just the fools who say wvladamir will win and won't dream of backing it up with the cash

Thats not what im asking ......we,re not mates what im asking is being realistic how are you going to cover peoples bets ?......i mean i could be genuine and your not meaning you get paid out if you win when i wasnt getting paid out either way.......forget the fight talk for a minute and be real,how do you intend it to work ?
I just told you it relies on honesty you always turn molehill posts into mountains

If you think im turning molehills into mountains by wanting to see readies up front in a 5 figure bet with a stranger on the internet..... then it tells me everything i need to know.......where i come from you put up or you shut up ;)

Must admit im looking forward to the Joshua/White bout more

Me too...wanna bet on it?...think Joshua fighting Gary Cornish first?(would that be a British title eliminator??)...think the first couple a rounds of the Whyte fight will be a proper tear up...like a scrap in the que for the night bus outside KFC

Is that supposed to be on the 02 show mid September im not too sure............i think youve got it bang on the Joshua/Whyte meet has " tear up " written all over it i reckon it might be a quick nasty brawl......i,ll have a little tickle whos your money on ?

If you think im turning molehills into mountains by wanting to see readies up front in a 5 figure bet with a stranger on the internet..... then it tells me everything i need to know.......where i come from you put up or you shut up ;)
Just go away please I've told you enough times I'm ready for a bet but you never understand me you freak

Bloody hell cushty..I hope fury wins this fight now. .you stand to lose a lot if he gets beat..seems utter madness to me...I used to like a flutter myself few years back and the odd game of texas hold em..but if you need to talk to someone regarding your gambling addiction there are people who can help. . Good luck ..atb sesku

Bloody hell cushty..I hope fury wins this fight now. .you stand to lose a lot if he gets beat..seems utter madness to me...I used to like a flutter myself few years back and the odd game of texas hold em..but if you need to talk to someone regarding your gambling addiction there are people who can help. . Good luck ..atb sesku

Not a betting man never done bets before this so its not a problem for me, do you ever get that strong feeling inside you that tells you your right ? Well that's how I feel on the fury v wvlad fight I know already I'm going To be right I can feel it and I know when the fight comes I will be full of euphoria, just want it to happen now as have been waiting a long time for this