Sign in to follow this  
greg

Custhy Mush

lads just wondering does custhy mush not post on the site anymore.need to contact him re torches.

Nothing like a bit of customer service. And that's NOTHING like customer service. :no:

Mine went tits up twice that i bought from him he replaced first one and the second lasted all of 10 minutes literally ! , got parts from ludicrous lumens in the end and been ok ever since .

Edited by Devonhunter !

You always run a risk when buying bargains lads but i cant fault the guy bought t67 no problems then bought 2 tracer 150s off him 1was faulty but replaced it without any problems..

He's is banned and he buys from china and you won't get a reply the mans is a Prick.

I thought you 2 were mates? :whistling:

He's is banned and he buys from china and you won't get a reply the mans is a Prick.

No No Walshie he lived near me so like a fool i helped the man out like you try and do for fellow stalkers. i Mentored him so he could get his 243, Then he started all his LIES and such like generally pissing on folk , i talked to him about it and he has blocked me, then what do you expect from a p***y.The man is full of CRAP, He is now posting on face book that he is head shooting Deer at 300 yards plus,as far as i know he has been banned from 2 night vision forums aswell.... I hope he reads this and knocks on my door i'll show his a head shot or two.

Edited by THE STALKER

No No Walshie he lived near me so like a fool i helped the man out like you try and do for fellow stalkers. i Mentored him so he could get his 243, Then he started all his LIES and such like generally pissing on folk , i talked to him about it and he has blocked me, then what do you expect from a p***y.The man is full of CRAP, He is now posting on face book that he is head shooting Deer at 300 yards plus,as far as i know he has been banned from 2 night vision forums aswell.... I hope he reads this and knocks on my door i'll show his a head shot or two.

Stop sitting on the fence. Are you mates or not? :laugh:

Sign in to follow this