Pair Of Stoats On A Mouse

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my latest mount pair of stoats hunting down a field mouse thought i would share some pics with you fellas cheers R

Breathtaking, without a doubt IMO the best work you have ever done. And that takes Some doing seeing your other pieces.   TC

Excellent AGAIN Rob , Bell There's A Difference Between Critisism , 1 Can Be Constructive The Other Can Be Insulting , I Think Your Coming Across Wrong & Your Trying To Be Constructive ?? Your Fri

Posted Images

Doesn't look that life like to me, the front stoats legs look wrong and the mouse looks like it's running like a greyhound ! Just my opinion mate and not having a go for sake of it.

its always going to be difficult to please everyone but i wouldn't take it to heart if someone don't like a particular piece you created,you obviously know your job and very well at that,have to say i never liked the half a fox you done drinking water if i remember but again its all down to personal taste,

as far as im concerned i love your work and its good to see the pics so keep them coming but that's not to say id necessarily buy it lol.

• Like 1

Hi rob I'm all for constructive criticism but this guy just wants to rubbish your work. He needs to watch how a mouse actually runs and how a stoat acts on the pounce. But hey what do I know I'm only an amateur and I'm sure he's really happy dealing with his guild dermist.

• Like 1

Hi rob I'm all for constructive criticism but this guy just wants to rubbish your work. He needs to watch how a mouse actually runs and how a stoat acts on the pounce. But hey what do I know I'm only an amateur and I'm sure he's really happy dealing with his guild dermist.

ah right didnt realise it was an on going thing,feck him lol atb
  • Like 1

You ain't going to go far my friend with an attitude like that. I happen to like some of the pieces you've done, others have been crap.....in my opinion. Maybe I do need to look at a stoat 'on the pounce' as you say......maybe you need to consider your compositions.......2 stoats hunting a mouse.......one that looks like it's been parachuted in from 500 feet........keep up the good work lol

• 1 month later...

:laugh: Rob take no notice of Bell end, his main pleasure in life is calling other people down. I am sure in real life he is a 100% guy? It's just the internet that makes him come across as a Bell end. There is an old saying "Those that can't, try to detract" I think we have one of those here?

TC

• Like 2

Compare this image with Robs representation of a running mouse. Not a lot of difference even though it does not have a couple of Stoats chasing it.

20110914_d45_20110802_0022_052_fb1%20fie

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 2

Tiercel if you think it looks like the real thing then crack on mate. If you bothered to read my posts you will see I've said I like some of Robs pieces, others I don't .......it's all about opinions. Rob was the one who spat his dummy and it's not surprising with lemons like you blowing smoke up his arse lol

Get your hand in your pocket and buy it.......