• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's whats wrong with this country now. You are so restricted in all respects regarding livestock. No pigeon lofts,kennels, stables, chicken runs nowt. Feel sorry for all the young'uns wanting to s

If I was closer I'd of held them for you, as long as it took. I've birds running about here anyway, makes no difference if there was few more.   Sorry vfr

I'm in lancs mate if you need pen space till your sorted give us a shout

Just getting the start of it on our plots now a new bloke has been put in charge a little hitler. He is coming up with all sorts of ideas regarding knocking down all the dividing fences to 4ft so people can be more sociable. a ban on all birds apart from hens no cockerels allowed and a load of other bullshit. There are some angry men at the moment i feel its going to end in tears.

Edited by darbo
  • Like 1

Just getting the start of it on our plots now a new bloke has been put in charge a little hitler. He is coming up with all sorts of ideas regarding knocking down all the dividing fences to 4ft so people can be more sociable. a ban on all birds apart from hens no cockerels allowed and a load of other bullshit. There are some angry men at the moment i feel its going to end in tears.

No one pointed out fences are high to keep out the vandals and thiefs,twat!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Went to the council meeting tonight I sed my peace asking why I have to get rid of my cockrill and pigeions and the mera sed it was because they atract rats !!!!! Then sed she wud not disscus the Alotments any more ! Am so so mad with it all now