Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

I dont know i

how long does it last on full power fd

haven't flattened it fully yet mate! Acebeam quote 3.2 hours full beam. At a guess id say its not too far out. Indipendant lads reviewing and comparing it to other lamps on youtube and they recon about the 3hour mark is spot on.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

I dont know i

how long does it last on full power fd

haven't flattened it fully yet mate! Acebeam quote 3.2 hours full beam. At a guess id say its not too far out. Indipendant lads reviewing and comparing it to other lamps on youtube and they recon about the 3hour mark is spot on.

is that continues

well looks like my new year is starting off like last year this is the over priced peace of shit that debun sell for £120 quid sport light 210 had good things to say about when new but few season 3 switches dimmer broke but fixed under warrenty wires fixs twice now its switch as gone wire to bulb as broke and i think i jest broke the dimmer taking it apart :huh: i hope the k50 will be the way to go

Picture4128_zps6a16ee57.jpg

There is a place on there website that allows you to email them mate, just drop an email and they will reply to your questions with price. Or use the email address i put up earlier. It goes straight to there sales rep who is called elaine and seems helpfull.

• Like 1

These better be the dog's danglies coz iv'e just ordered one :laugh: , Any links on where to buy the best batteries?? :thumbs:

Dont quote me mate cause im far from an expert on batteries but these are rated pretty highly. Why didn't you buy direct from acebeam with the batteries? Im sure there batts are the ones best suited to the lamp and the ones that they got there test times of 3.2 hours on full power.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171552002421

The ones available from acebeam

These better be the dog's danglies coz iv'e just ordered one :laugh: , Any links on where to buy the best batteries?? :thumbs:

Dont quote me mate cause im far from an expert on batteries but these are rated pretty highly. Why didn't you buy direct from acebeam with the batteries? Im sure there batts are the ones best suited to the lamp and the ones that they got there test times of 3.2 hours on full power.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171552002421

i bought the torch from that ebay link you put up a couple of pages back mate.

• Like 1

let me know how you get on with it , seriously considering getting one instead of a lithium battery for my lance

• Like 1

let me know how you get on with it , seriously considering getting one instead of a lithium battery for my lance

:thumbs: