Bsa Or Weihrauch

Apologies for not staying on the topic of springers but as its taken a detour I might as well chimme in with my latest BSA affair. I took on a 2013 Scorpion yesterday and tested it today. It didn't matter what pellets I fed it it put every shot within mm's of each other at 35 yards (centre to centre) and I found myself laughing at what was happening. I shouldn't show surprise as the last seven BSA's I have had all do exactly the same as each other. I have yet to have one fail on me or even just be inaccurate; maybe I'm lucky. I paid five times more than this for a match rifle yet this little bugger does exactly the same downstream if I do my bit. Yes, all my HW's were just as good but you expect those to perform as a given.

• Like 3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hw springers are in a totally different league to bsa shite...

Yer you can show me at your prefer, d zero 5yards with your glasses on then ill show you how to do it at 300 yards blind folded and with a scatter gun :D   Here is a photo of REZ with his new hunt

BSA getting some bad press here from what I think is one of the most patriotic forums on the net. Although the OP is after a springer the choice that BSA provide all types of shooter should be applaud

Posted Images

Apologies for not staying on the topic of springers but as its taken a detour I might as well chimme in with my latest BSA affair. I took on a 2013 Scorpion yesterday and tested it today. It didn't matter what pellets I fed it it put every shot within mm's of each other at 35 yards (centre to centre) and I found myself laughing at what was happening. I shouldn't show surprise as the last seven BSA's I have had all do exactly the same as each other. I have yet to have one fail on me or even just be inaccurate; maybe I'm lucky. I paid five times more than this for a match rifle yet this little bugger does exactly the same downstream if I do my bit. Yes, all my HW's were just as good but you expect those to perform as a given.

I put an American open sight on an Ultra a few weeks ago. Blow me down but its as accurate as with an optic on. Pops FT centres at 55 yards now I have tinkered a bit more. Best rat shot was a forty yard. Trouble is there is no magnification so its use is a bit limited. This Ultra was a replacement for a faulty one, I fell out with it to be honest and put it in the safe for awhile. They seem to work as well as stuff costing three times more, design is nice too.

Yer you can show me at your prefer, d zero 5yards with your glasses on then ill show you how to do it at 300 yards blind folded and with a scatter gun :D :D :D

Here is a photo of REZ with his new hunting glasses lads :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-18340900-1420277144_thumb.jpg

• Like 4