Sign in to follow this  
KittleRox

First Trip Of Season

That the whitadder in the background? Good pics!

:yes:

Good ground.

Not as good this year as it has been,

• Like 1

northy not been on here long was whin my mates handle ,as when i meet him for a hunt, its not to talk about computers its all hunting dogs from past present , and keeping one step ahead of the game ,its full on feildsports no time for comps etc

Just small dogs we moochers biggest is 21tts

Still my we beddy crosses suit the rough ground aye work them on mostly ferreting

• Like 1

Just saw this, good going between you east coast baaas's!!! :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 4

first trip down south of season went out last sat morn'n pups first time in south ran her with my 3yr bitch ran 4mins ole b itch getn kill nxt race single pup ran 1 kilt after 1 and half good course then had 1 in the seat ran my pup and the litter sister,wee bitch te broher has ran well hare got away after bought 3and half mins fair play all round not bad for 13mnths old pups that the only thing not greyhound bout them is the tatoo aye lad.....................

was up hills with whin and mate we got good numbers dogs done realy well great sport

had another good day up hills several rabbits and plenty good scenery ,rough going at times but what a view ,goodcrack allround

had another good day up hills several rabbits and plenty good scenery ,rough going at times but what a view ,goodcrack allround

Nice whin..... I mean nice one!! :laugh:

kittle rox has anyone heard of him he was last seen kayaking roond whins land lol