Bpr Doing His Bit In Promoting The Sport.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody does and says stupid things at times ... Maybe if somebody that knows him could speak to him and confirm that he wants to come back on without any nonsense and contribute as he did before th

Yet he's not allowed back on the forum, what a load of shit

added good posts to this forum and now posts on the cool site

TBH I have followed BPR since he started with the catapults. I like him, he puts a lot of effort in to them, and all that he learns he tells other people how he does it.

That said, he does at times act like a spoiled child. One person said it did not look like a live squirrel and he asked to be deleted, a bit over the top to my way of thinking. If you put yourself on a pedestal you have to be aware that people will take pot shots at you for what ever reason. It is then up to you to ignore the flack and just carry on with what you are doing. Especially when you are doing a good job.

As I stated in the thread you have to ignore the muppets and just carry on, not throw the toys out of the pram on a whim.

TC

• Like 1

ah my fault then, why they been unpinned though?

things routinely get unpinned, no point in them being pinned if he is not here, this what happens when you get the ban my account posts, thats why we always say "just dont log on"