Duck Head Shot At 50 Yards

you posted a thread that was meant to cause trouble,ie the headline 50 yard head shot to get peoples attention :yes: so what did you expect then you delete the thread in the middle of the night :laugh: plus when i killed something that i shouldnt have you said it was brought to your attention and banned me :hmm: and another member has bought a catty of ych bang how the fook is going to get the money to him now

hes suspended not banned :laugh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dinny bother.....no c**ts interested...lol

I think taking game out of season is as good a reason as any, let a loan advertising it for the world to see. If you need to do that, keep it to yourself.

Your right everyone does think your boring along with a few other choice words

Please will the dickhead mod who banned ych yell me how i can send him my address for the catty I have bought of him ffs, of you get back on pm please pal.

he can still pm you, its a posting ban for a few days

Genuine remark here and didn't see the other topic but i thought only deer had a closed season and you can kill anything else in a pest control situation any time of the year unless the animal is protected by law not to be touched at any time and the morality of it is the only thing to stop you siummer hunting?..

you posted a thread that was meant to cause trouble,ie the headline 50 yard head shot to get peoples attention :yes: so what did you expect then you delete the thread in the middle of the night :laugh:

I posted the thread to warn people that unless they stick to the rules, action would have to be taken.

Some decided to continue with the abuse, and were warned accordingly.

Deleting the thread in the middle of the night? Don't think so. The thread was full of rubbish and insults, and I decided it would be easier to remove it completely than try and edit out all the moronic comments. Middle of the night? What time do you go to bed, 6 or 7 pm?

plus when i killed something that i shouldnt have you said it was brought to your attention and banned me :hmm:

I don't usually comment on previous warnings (unlike some, I don't bear grudges), but being as you brought it up I will this time.

You are correct to suggest that in your case I acted on information given in a report. You'd posted about killing a protected species, and I gave you a warning for illegal content. I didn't ban you (that's why you are still here), but the system issued you with a posting suspension which it usually does when you are warned.

and another member has bought a catty of ych bang how the fook is going to get the money to him now

How about he drops him a PM, or even waits a day or two for when that member is back?

Please don't blame me for the behaviour of others. If you act like a cock and ignore the rules of the site, you can't then moan and bitch when you are given a warning.

Please will the dickhead mod who banned ych yell me how i can send him my address for the catty I have bought of him ffs, of you get back on pm please pal.

No he cant even log in, hes suspended until the 21st. Ive sent you a pm bazil brush with his email address.

No he cant even log in, hes suspended until the 21st. Ive sent you a pm bazil brush with his email address.

he can if he deletes his cookies and clears his cache, its a posting ban nothing more,

On my phone just now but I will post my views and concerns on here (if its still here) later tonight,

Dinny bother.....no c**ts interested...lol

• Like 6

Lads, i think discretion might be the better part of valour here.

The only good thing about banging your head against a brick wall is that it stops hurting when you stop doing it !

I hope i get this catty soon all-torain wants me to get over his way and teach him and pip how to use one like a pro!

you teach me i was the one who show,d you and told you to go back to singles instead of doubles and your kill rates gone right up,,by the way good shot yesterday with that magpie :yes: