Does any one use this and is it any good . . Have seen it it home bargins for £8 i think. .

iv used it mate every now and then but mix it with mince and sardines its done my dogs no harm and their healthy and can put a good nights lamping in so if thats what you can afford and the dogs eat it give it a go and see what you think :thumbs:

ive never used it , but i friend uses it for his springer, she is healthy and will put a good shift in out with the gun but , the terracotta turds that she does a million of, would put me off ever using it even as an emergency feed or mixer

• Like 2

ive never used it , but i friend uses it for his springer, she is healthy and will put a good shift in out with the gun but , the terracotta turds that she does a million of, would put me off ever using it even as an emergency feed or mixer

i know loads who use it chid and they have exceptional working dogs the get really tested just because its cheap dont mean its shite :thumbs:

i know a lad who feeds it to his bull x its in good nick but has red shit lol??so for me i would avoid,for around £10-15 you can a decent sack of grub..

i use this and have for a while now,only food that dosent make me dogs shit like slop - http://www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk/det/360/Berriewood-Working-Sporting-Dog-Complete-Variety-Chunks-15kg/

free delivery too now

i do however feed webbox chub rolls along with other scraps and meat bits.

ATB ;)

Iv nothin against feedin complete but some of the shite people feed there dogs on here is unbelievable 6 quid a bag lol, dont get me wrong when i was backpackin in laos this year i saw a pack of dogs that were just fed on rice n garbage n dogs in parts of india had less they looked surprisinly ok, they survived but the wernt working dogs, if i could only feed my dog on 6 quid a sack dog food for what ever reason then i wouldnt keep dogs fact

• Like 1

If your feeding complete its a good idea to know how the labelling works, like the protein content etc. Its not as straight forward as it seems because cheaper completes will be made with a high non meat content and the protein will be from a vegetable source which is not as easily digested as meat protein and even then you get things like "chicken meal" and then "chicken". Also a dog may seem fine on lower quality food but for long term health, quicker recovery from injury, higher immune levels, a higher quality food will have massive benefits. Also every dog has a certain genetic potential and if you want a dog to be all he can be............he needs good grub.......you are what you eat. :thumbs: