Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wilkes

Genuine Netting Suppliers And Net Makers.

Hi all,

this is a thread to name any genuine net suppliers and net makers that you have used and would like to recomend to others on the site. the one and only place i use is :

ADVANCED NETTING LTD

157 ST OSYTH ROAD

CLACTON ON SEA

CO 15 3HD.

feel free to ad anyone who you know to be a genuine person ( user names only please).

Guest scramble

Nelson on here, excellent nets and a genuine bloke that will help in anyway he can.

i'll second that. First class nets and a good guy too.

Nelson on here, excellent nets and a genuine bloke that will help in anyway he can.

Might have been helpfull if you had put up some contact details.

Nelson. Tel: 07757210151

TC

Have recently bought from John Orr

http://www.rabbitman.co.uk/

My first attempts have not been successful but I will have to learn as I go along

First I have heard of him,still didnt see his prices,I get the impression he leaves his in place 24/7, it would get knicked in most places

John Orr is a crank what he knows about long netting can be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters. Even Smithie who has been netting only a couple of years, knows far more than John Orr ever will.

People seem to be obsessed by numbers, if you live in an area with large numbers of rabbits it stands to reason you will catch large numbers of rabbits with long nets. There is no great feat in that, just the bragging rights.

People like him who are willing to rip off fellow rabbiters really boil my piss.

Rant over.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 7

John Orr is a crank what he knows about long netting can be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters. Even Smithie who has been netting only a couple of years, knows far more than John Orr ever will.

People seem to be obsessed by numbers, if you live in an area with large numbers of rabbits it stands to reason you will catch large numbers of rabbits with long nets. There is no great feat in that, just the bragging rights.

People like him who are willing to rip off fellow rabbiters really boil my piss.

Rant over.

TC

lol.. whats john or got to do with me and rabbit numbers

Defiantly for me it has to be nettriger. bill is a top quality genuine fella who produces top quality gear at affordable prices.

• Like 3