• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next person to make a pun involving "eggs" or "yolk" is a c*nt.

you lot are CLUTCHING at straws

That bird belongs to a guy in burma and is x tai I messaged the guy on ebay asking if the bird was a x , I strung him along for a few days then posted him a link to a forum page that bird is on and h

The last lot of eggs from these birds he sold fetched £36 and the a same bidder was the runner up both times. :laugh: last lot he bid £35 this time he bid £235 naughty man.

TC

Edited by tiercel

I sell lots of eggs on ebay so i was naturally curious about these birds .when i looked at the birds on other web pages the info on them said that there are no naked necks left on madagasca and that a lot of the birds in the states now are a lot smaller than the original ones from there .also another thing they were saying was that not all were hatching out with the naked neck .dont get me wrong nice money if you can get it and by the looks of the amount of bids on the eggs lots of people do want them .one thing that always worries me if you have such expensive birds is that i dont think you would have them long it only take some thieving b----ards eyes to notice them then they will be gone .