fox calling

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foxes killed by hunt packs die Instantly,I am not going to get into this,your opinion is your opinon,I have held a firearm cert for 27 yr I have shot foxes with many calibers and yes its quick in the

Lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, teeeeeeeeeeeeen-hup!  

Jebus, they'll have internet next

shooting a fox is the most humane method of controlling them, its an instant kill (providing you can shoot and know your rifle and its limitations) using dogs and traps is causing them to suffer!

Foxes killed by hunt packs die Instantly,I am not going to get into this,your opinion is your opinon,I have held a firearm cert for 27 yr I have shot foxes with many calibers and yes its quick in the right hands,there in lays the problem,people can miss the vital spot, lame,use the wrong caliber,a multitude of problems can occur, but one thing I know for sure,them hounds dont laim, or use the wrong caliber,and if they miss theres no harm done,but as sure as eggs are eggs if its caught its dead,and for any one dicipline within the hunting community, to take the moral high ground in my opinion is wrong,I would not be able to bring myself to criticise the prefered method of other individuals,tried and tested methods used for hundreds of year's, Edited by 3175darren
  • Like 7