been a member of this site for a while now and have been sitting back and watching all the bitching going on within the site its just like facebook a crock of shite,i joined this site to discuss field sports with like minded people to try and have a sensible conversation on the sport i love but its just another way of spineless people who havent got the balls to say shit to peoples faces,where has the love for the sport gone just alot of ego problems and it seems the be the greyhound/lurcher group!

• Like 1

Why do you think a load of the good members have left ?.

the sites no better or worse than its ever been, its just bigger :thumbs: i dont get why people take the trouble to put up posts like this as they are pointless, the internets full of hunting sites if you dont like what you see on the this one find another it really is that simple. :laugh:

he has got a point though! was reading a topic the other day and had to scroll through 10 posts where a couple of guys were calling each other names and threatening to do this and that to each other just to find a decent post with something worth reading. if the mods were harder on people who behave like kids the site would get better. its about quality not quantity id rather read 10 good posts than 100 shit ones

Funny how it`s members with 10 and 15 posts to there name that complain

If you can`t even be arsed to make an effort and contribute to the site ! well bugger off then, the site doesn`t need miserable moaning faced folk,, it already has enough.

Bye

• Like 1