Photo
For Sale

TOP CLASS DOGS - whip x whip/(grey/saulki)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#31 Lab

Lab

Wasnt the carling....it was the tennents and the scrumpy.honest

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:26 am

Yes I earn 1000's from breeding lurcher puppies , it's been 6 years since my last litter and I've just used up the last of the m

Sounds like the confession box in chapel... :icon_eek: ..................Now go away and say 5 hail marys..... :D
  • tinker likes this

#32 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,719 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:38 am

Yes I earn 1000's from breeding lurcher puppies , it's been 6 years since my last litter and I've just used up the last of the m

Have you spelt the greyhounds name correctly as I can't find any info for him ??? ..........
  • pipi and silentrunner2011 like this

#33 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:06 am

If you want a full list I'm more than happy to write it all out for you when I'm home !

#34 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,719 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:17 am

All I want is the stud greyhounds name mate so I can look at his form .........
  • inan likes this

#35 UrbanHunter12

UrbanHunter12

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:20 am

Just the top shows please and when .it should be easy to remember. Just put one top show on now please thanks

#36 UrbanHunter12

UrbanHunter12

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:22 am

Just the top shows please and when .it should be easy to remember. Just put one top show on now please thanks
  • tinker likes this

#37 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:00 pm

Pickering, Tabley/Knutsford (is that the same show? been a while since we have been there?)

#38 UrbanHunter12

UrbanHunter12

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:00 pm

So you have just won a normal show there you go not a top show at all and when did win Pickering change your add its fauls mate stop trying to be a top lurcher breeder when your not

#39 R.A.W

R.A.W

Partial To A Spa Day

• Donator
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:11 pm

first rule of sales is not to alienate the client. i feel that way i'm afraid i'm out. i guess i should go and walk my dog!!!!! what you have to relise mate this is a forum for hunting .if you make bold claims or jazz up you sales pitch in any way with anything apart from the truth. the knowledgable people of this site will see every lie. one more tips on sales if people ask questions answer them. good luck with the wonder dogs :thumbs:

#40 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:20 pm

first rule of sales is not to alienate the client. i feel that way i'm afraid i'm out. i guess i should go and walk my dog!!!!! what you have to relise mate this is a forum for hunting .if you make bold claims or jazz up you sales pitch in any way with anything apart from the truth. the knowledgable people of this site will see every lie. one more tips on sales if people ask questions answer them. good luck with the wonder dogs http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

lol - thanks for the tips - but when people say thats someone is lying when im clearly not - please show and prove how?!

if anyone would like to come meet the bitch and see her winnings and photos pop round! see for yourself.

i would have thought TBH that so many true "hunting men" wouldnt be so bothered about a lil rosette! :toast:

#41 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:27 pm

So you have just won a normal show there you go not a top show at all and when did win Pickering change your add its fauls mate stop trying to be a top lurcher breeder when your not

im sorry but i see most game fairs as top shows, not local pub car park shows?! she has competed at selby, chatsworth, etc.

since when is someone that has 2 lurchers , and bred 2 littlers in 6 years trying to portray as a "top lurcher" breeder?!

im mearly proud of my dogs, and what i do and how i care for them - unlike a lot of people on this site. so why should i not be happy and pleased that i love and care for my dogs in the best way possible???

anyway whats a name like "urban hunter" when you seem more bothered about showing ?!

shouldnt you be asking about how she works in the field??!

#42 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:46 pm

sigh - getting a bit fed up now. if you are interested in a pup please PM me. if you would like to come and see any pics/videos/shiney throphies etc and proof - and guess what see the bitch in REAL life you can,.

otherwise please dont type daft commenst just cos you are bored and have had a shitty day at work - i thought forums were for like minded people to enjoy not pull pieces off each other.

maybe more women about the place would keep the forum in check (heh heh) :laugh:
  • Mr Wilkes likes this

#43 silentrunner2011

silentrunner2011

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 692 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:10 pm

showing little trophys and posing in front of the camera make good workers...its the shows and that bolocks that wreck the working ability on these dogs in my opinion...top class lurcher in my opinion gains there respect out in the field not hideing behind trophys.
  • tinker likes this

#44 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:15 pm

Well said! Like I said not a trophy hunter my dogs prefer chasing fur not a carrier bag

#45 samba

samba

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,257 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:23 pm

Well said! Like I said not a trophy hunter my dogs prefer chasing fur not a carrier bag

hi have you any pics of them working atb
  • inan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users