"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

if you want to clean up the site you need rules. then you need to enforce them. you need guidlines that are clear for all to see. that way its black or white. with no shades of grey. :thumbs: my thoughts are that some pics are ok. and some are not :D so where do you draw the line.

of course sensible people dont need told . but they are not the ones that cause trouble ;)

I'm not on about the pics, as I see what you mean. I'm on about the wording of the "warning". What has your country IP address got to do with what you post ?

Wouldn't the "warning" be better worded with something along the lines " Posts that show obvious ilegal activites will be deleted and the poster banned " ?

On some sites I have an Australian IP, and on here, I think, I have a UK one, so how can this be policed ? It seems a badly thought out and worded rule.

Cheers.

how can you have an australian ip if your in the uk. google whats my ip,take a note of it, disconnect your phone for 10 mins an youl have a new ip Edited by Twister

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

Any member's posting subject's of:

Poaching or Coursing Hare, Deer, Fox. Will be removed and banned unless your IP is outside the UK ??

I see many posts on here that are there to try and draw an illegal response from the brainless minority,who are only to eager to take the bait.Certain wannabe,s and feckwits also need protecting from themselves.Certain orgaisations trawl these sites for more ammunition to use against all of us.It takes something away from the site,but also protects it and the members who don,t seem to have the gumption to learn to work within the law,or at least seem to be.
  • Like 1

just because your ip address is in england for example, it doesnt f*****g mean that the certain picture was taken in england!

Correct !! I put many pics of dogs and foxes on here, but they were taken where it's legal ! So what has my IP address got to do with it ???

A badly thought out rule, I think !

Cheers.

exactly my point mate! something needs to be done, because i can see this site going drastically down hill, its strange how no mods have had an imput in this matter

if you want to clean up the site you need rules. then you need to enforce them. you need guidlines that are clear for all to see. that way its black or white. with no shades of grey. :thumbs: my thoughts are that some pics are ok. and some are not :D so where do you draw the line.

of course sensible people dont need told . but they are not the ones that cause trouble ;)

I'm not on about the pics, as I see what you mean. I'm on about the wording of the "warning". What has your country IP address got to do with what you post ?

Wouldn't the "warning" be better worded with something along the lines " Posts that show obvious ilegal activites will be deleted and the poster banned " ?

On some sites I have an Australian IP, and on here, I think, I have a UK one, so how can this be policed ? It seems a badly thought out and worded rule.

Cheers.

how can you have an australian ip if your in the uk. google whats my ip,take a note of it, disconnect your phone for 10 mins an youl have a new ip

I'm not to clued up on this interweb stuff, but I assumed your IP address was the Provider you used when you registered for a site ? If it's as easy as you say to change your IP. then it must be impossible to ban someones IP address ? If I use my I Phone to log on at a Wi-Fi hot spot, don't I still have the same IP as if I had logged on at home with my PC ?

Cheers.

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit.

Rather than asking whether to enter your dog to reds or not don't you have a responsibility as a fellow dogman to ask if the reds are causing a problem or not? too many people are running about the countryside killing stuff for no real reason and it's not just lurchers there's plenty of idiots with rifles who "pop out to see what they can get" Deer, Fox, Hare whatever I'll never get my head around it. I'm not knocking Keepers or Pest Controllers or even somebody putting a bit of meat in the freezer these in my eyes are genuine reasons to be doing what we do but if you don't know whether or not to enter your dog I'm guessing the red isn't causing anybody a problem so leave it be.

So when you were hunting with the hounds before the ban you only hunt a fox that is causing a problem....

Edited by mongoose
  • Like 1

lads do yous not think it be better to keep the pictures off

the sight got knows what antis are printing off here only to happy

to give to some stupid news paper to print and make all of yous in uk

look worse for wear.

the whole world dont need to see the dogs doing their job

• Like 1

the fact of the matter is, the rules are stupid and need changing as there has been many misunderstandings already between users and mods, which has already led to users getting incorrect punishment, it is going to obviously be very hard to prove whether pictures were before the ban ect or in a different country, so why cant the mods put it back to how it was and choose individual posts to delete which sound fishy?!

is it ok for me to post photos as i am in ireland wher its legal to the hare,

no.why give the antis amunition to use aganist you. i think its illegal to course in ire without a license. happy hunting but forget the camera. Edited by longdog man
Guest born to run1083

Simple answer clean up the site make it so have to be vouched. Or a section where only vouched members can post and look into. Only common sense really. They say pic can be used against us well we ain't even got the iq to make it to keep em off here. This is a hunting site and provisions should be made to keep it that way.

i got banned for three days for putting a photo of my dog doing a fox the photo was taken in 1982 but i all so got warning points its a joke it is a hunting site but your not allowed to talk about it or put old hunting photos up atb troter

cause its a load of bollix u should b able to put up pics this site seems to be for more grannys than anyting else have a good season atb

lads do yous not think it be better to keep the pictures off

the sight got knows what antis are printing off here only to happy

to give to some stupid news paper to print and make all of yous in uk

look worse for wear.

the whole world dont need to see the dogs doing their job

who gives a shit about antis? you cant just live in fear, we shouldn't be worried about what they think and we should be able to look back at dogs ect which did us proud, or times where we felt our dog did well one day and so should be able to share the moment with other like minded people

• Like 1