T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

whats the best route to take from Dartford Kent not been to that part of the country since I was a boy and are we allows dogs on campsite

george

hi Chicken George

no dogs on the site buddy,sorry!

if your coming from Kent,just go west bond on the M4 till you hit swindon,turn off there and take the A419 TO DRIFFIELD

http://www.old-downs...uk/where-we-are

M20.M26,M25,M4 Exit junction 16,Take the A419 to Driffield :thumbs:

see you there!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

and the list still grows! :thumbs:

1.Davyt63

2. Chaz

3.Si

4. Laura

5. Wurz

6. Andy&Archie

7. Andyz

8. Roger

9. Steveo + family ?

10. Neil

11. Anne

12. Marksman

13. Daz7 (unlucky for some?)

14. Milegajo

15. Mawders

16. Adam

17. rob welsh

18.Tony

19. Pelletpower +1

20. risingfriend +3

21. Chicken George

22. Cliff Ennis

23. Gary Rawling

for those of you bringing friends,who are not members of T.H.L .ask them to join T.H.L and they will be in with a chance of winning a trophy,if they enter the H.F.T comp on the Sunday :thumbs:

i think its only fair,what are the other THL members thoughts on this ?

Also are there any juniors entering? I need to know as i dont want to waist money on trophies if there is no competitors :thumbs:

Now then dear Davy and Wurz.

I've got airshows and exhibitions to work on for October but, if I can keep to my committments and fit happily with these dates......Aye, I'll come have another go at the darts and the spring gun class!

Can't promise right now but, I'll make every effort to wangle the dates.

So....Get your nobblin' tactics working then laddies!

The rest of you should make every effort to attend. These meets are time spent with the best shooters and the nicest lads you will ever know.

Love

Simon the Pianoman!

I've got airshows and exhibitions to work on for October but, if I can keep to my committments and fit happily with these dates......Aye, I'll come have another go at the darts and the spring gun class!

The rest of you should make every effort to attend. These meets are time spent with the best shooters and the nicest lads you will ever know.

Love

Simon the Pianoman!

Hi Simon

it would be nice to see you again :thumbs:

if you cant make this one,there will be others :thumbs:

I was thinking of a winter one ? but then chaz & I have the SHS to concentrate on :thumbs:

Love

Simon the Pianoman!

Love

Simon the Pianoman!

Hey guy's, Just mentioned this to Joey, he say's he's up for too :notworthy: Maybe he'll bring Chris as well?

Woodworm can't make this one unfortunately :cray: and I'm just about to mention it to Lisa to see if she's up for it :)

Tony