T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

Was really great to meet so many new members in the flesh at this meet.

Also nice to meet Arran's (Risingfriend) friends who I hope join the forum too soon. All top lads and excellent shots with their various rifles :thumbs: .

Well done to all the winners everyone really in their own rights for putting up with the conditions and Louise's snoring :icon_redface: .

See you soon lads.

Si.

Cheers Si great to meet ya and Lads will be on the forum this week.

Thats brilliant news Arran buddy.

Its always great to get true gents and cracking new members to join the forum so Kev, Mike and Gary will be great people to have join us on here.

Louise says hi to you all too.

Si.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.

They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so well done to all concerned.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 6

Hey lads read this private message that i have just received.

I have taken out the persons name as if he wanted everyone to know who sent it to me it would of been in the open forum.

it shows the generosity of some of the regs in this section.

First class gent this man is.

"Hi Si

Sorry i did not make it this weekend but i needed to work , we are on a time limit. I would like to donate £50 to the charity how do i pay and who to?"

• Like 3

Looks like you had an excellent time, even though reading the comments of the ground sodden area, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, Si you said the next meet in January is at Nottingham, I'll definitely try to make that one. but I'll have to have a go at HFT I've never done it, there;s a club just a few miles from me I'll have a go so i won't show myself up ATVB: Dave

Hi

after a tiring 15 minute drive home lol, I am home safely.unfortunately it dose not end here!

Still loads to do , of to the lock up and change hft equipment back to my vertical mineral application engineer tools lol

THL paper work to do,costs to calculate funds to count. Then start planning the next one Tuesday lol.

Will be back with a more detailed post Monday

Thanks

Ps SMYLS

• Like 1

I'm totally knackered today.... Arrived back home at 19:30, emptied the car, wiped the rifles down, stowed them away and went thru all my gear....

The case of the missing R10 mag has been solved, cheers to whoever put it in the top of my toolbox ;)

Started back at work at 03:30, it should be illegal to have such a cracking weekend then come back to the monotony of work...:laughing:

Just got to go through the 16Gb of photos at the weekend...

Darryl

• Like 4

Superb Weekend and Good to Meet Old and New Friends ;)

Thanks To Chaz and Davy for all the Hard work that goes into these Meets, Without their effort's

We wouldn't have these Meets :yes:.

Now i need to zero the lovely HW80k .22 cal i bought from My Mucca Darryl.

Which has now got the fixed x10 mag MTC Viper adorned, Can't wait to shoot Her in the lovely Ash stock :icon_redface:.

atvb Daz 7.

• Like 2

Well crack on then darryl, we're all waiting to see them mate ;-)

What a great weekend, it was great to put names to faces, and catch up with some old ones, even daz 7 lol

Thanks everyone for being splendid people, some cracking shooting,a lot a good laughs caused by evil banter and some great nosh.

Skip to the end lol

Cheers, wurz

• Like 3

Glad everyone made it home safely :thumbs: .

The video clip will go up on VerminHuntersTV as soon as I receive the footage from Davy's camera and have edited all 3 cameras worth of footage together :yes:.

I'm hoping for in a weeks time if all goes well ;).

Ive for some reason ended up with a jacket (Jack Pyke / Real Tree type) that isn't mine, I think it was one Louise borrowed and maybe Davy 's, can everyone check and get back to me please?

Si.

• Like 2

Glad everyone made it home safely :thumbs: .

The video clip will go up on VerminHuntersTV as soon as I receive the footage from Davy's camera and have edited all 3 cameras worth of footage together :yes:.

I'm hoping for in a weeks time if all goes well ;).

Ive for some reason ended up with a jacket (Jack Pyke / Real Tree type) that isn't mine, I think it was one Louise borrowed and maybe Davy 's, can everyone check and get back to me please?

Si.

I think Louise has also got a Led lenser P7 torch she borrowed from Me Si,

Oh well off to work to fit them Smart Gas and Electric Meters :no: first job in Macclesfield.

atvb Daz 7.

• Like 1

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Initial unpacking suggests that my allen keys are missing, theyre in a large 9"x6" black plastic case which also contains a full set of long ended star keys, long ended allen/hex keys, plus a variety of screw driver bits and the various handles they can be snapped onto, a yellow handled narrow flat headed screw driver, and a small level. If anybody has found them or packed them by mistake, could they pm me please, even if its with a ransom note!

Cheers, wurz

Yes she did have a LED torch on Sat night mate.

I asked who it belonged to around the camp fire when I was sat next to Davy but know one new and neither did she.

Ill ask her what she did with it buddy.

Si.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Initial unpacking suggests that my allen keys are missing, theyre in a large 9"x6" black plastic case which also contains a full set of long ended star keys, long ended allen/hex keys, plus a variety of screw driver bits and the various handles they can be snapped onto, a yellow handled narrow flat headed screw driver, and a small level. If anybody has found them or packed them by mistake, could they pm me please, even if its with a ransom note!

Cheers, wurz

I believe they may have been given to davey when packing up as they were in the 'dismantling' tent, i remember seeing someone with them trying to figure out who they belonged to

ATB

Adam